Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cinnamomum zeylanicum||Madagascar||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Bark||warm, spicy scent as cinnamom||Soluble in alcohol|
Variety: Cinnamon Bark Oil
Our organically prepared Cinnamon Bark Oil is widely known to be safe for health, skin and hair. Steam distilled from the bark of the plant, the extracted oil exhibits therapeutic quality and is free from harmful chemicals. It is 100% pure and therefore, safe to use. Aromaaz International is a well known cinnamon bark oil wholesale supplier in Australia, New Zealand, UK, US and other countries.
The evergreen tree of Cinnamon belongs to the Lauraceae family that grows to a height of 6-8m. It has reddish brown colored bark that is smooth and thick. This has leathery leaves that are green in color. Presence of white, small flowers can be seen with purple berries that are oval in shape.
A Brief History of Cinnamon Bark Oil
Cinnamon Bark Oil is obtained through the steam distillation process and is believed to have originated from Sri Lanka. Obtained from the bark of the tree, it is known to consist 70-80% Eugenol that is viscid and brown in color.
Cinnamon Bark Oil Uses
• Its usage is known from ancient times when Arabs first introduced it to west part of the world. This was later spread to China via trading routes.
• Cinnamon Bark Oil is used in traditional medicines, in animal studies and in laboratories.
• Germans used this oil to stimulate appetite, treat gastrointestinal spasms and provide relief from indigestion.
• In ancient Egypt, it was used for embalming.
• During plaque (Bubonic plague), the oil was used to soak sponges in it & cloves were placed in the room of the sick person.
Cinnamon bark essential oil is used as an aromatic and wellness agent in cosmetics.
The oil is added to food items such as sugar-free gum, tea, hard candy and baked goods for flavour.
Food and cosmetic industries depend on the supply of essential oil from cinnamon bark essential oil bulk manufacturers.
Cinnamon bark oil benefits
• Cinnamon Bark Oil is known to provide relief from urinary infections, gastrointestinal problems, cold, cough and flu.
• It also has antibacterial as well as anti-fungal properties.
• It helps in overcoming people with Diabetes Type 2 by metabolizing sugar level effectively.
Blends well with
Cinna44mon Bark essential oil goes well with Lavender, Grapefruit, Lemon, Wid Orange, Clove, Black Pepper, Geranium, Bergamot, Tea Tree, Ginger, Cardamom, Ylang Ylang and Frankincense. The cinnamon bark essential oil suppliers offer all these oils in bulk for blend.
Available Product Variants
Cinnamon leaf oil, Cinnamon bark spice oil, Cinnamon spice oil, Cinnamon carrier oil, Cinnamon bark certified organic oil, Certified organic cinnamon leaf essential oil and Cinnamon floral water.
General Precautionary Measures!
We advise you to take the following precautions as a cinnamon bark essential oil manufacturer.
• This oil is not intended to be used for internal purposes.
• Avoid using Cinnamon Bark Oil on eyes, mucous membrane and other sensitive areas of the body.
• Pregnant ladies, children and nursing mothers should use this oil only on doctor’s recommendation.
• For topical application on skin, the oil should be first diluted using suitable carrier oil.
Transfer the essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Cinnamon bark essential oil bulk manufacturers to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
The enterprise delivers all kinds of products as a Cinnamon bark essential oil wholesale supplier to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.
Documents Available on Request
We, as Cinnamon bark oil wholesale manufacturers, provide following documents to the customers on request,
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) - It gives product specifications, including its color, odor and other details
Gas Chromatography (GC)- It is a sample workflow-cum-pictorial representation of ingredients & their percentage.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) - It gives details about the constituents of the product and their proportion in products.