Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cinnamomum zeylanicum||Sri Lanka||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Bark||Soluble in alcohol|
Our organically prepared Cinnamon Bark Oil is widely known to be safe for health, skin and hair. Steam distilled from the bark of the plant, the extracted oil exhibits therapeutic quality and is free from harmful chemicals. It is 100% pure and therefore, safe to use.Botany
The evergreen tree of Cinnamon belongs to the Lauraceae family that grows to a height of 6-8m. It has reddish brown colored bark that is smooth and thick. This has leathery leaves that are green in color. Presence of white, small flowers can be seen with purple berries that are oval in shape.A Brief History of Cinnamon Bark Oil
Cinnamon Bark Oil is obtained through the steam distillation process and is believed to have originated from Sri Lanka. Obtained from the bark of the tree, it is known to consist 70-80% Eugenol that is viscid and brown in color.Historical Uses
• Its usage is known from ancient time where Arabs first introduced it to west part of the world. This was later spread to China via trading routes.
• Cinnamon Bark Oil is used in traditional medicines, on animal studies and in laboratories.
• Germans used this oil to stimulate appetite, treats gastrointestinal spasms and provides relief from indigestion.
• In ancient Egypt, it was used for embalming.
• During plaque (Bubonic Plaque), the oil was used to soak sponges in it & cloves were placed in the room of the sick person.
• Cinnamon Bark Oil is known to provide relief from urinary infections, gastrointestinal problem, cold, cough and flu.
• It also has anti-bacterial as well as anti-fungal properties.
• It helps in overcoming people with Diabetes Type 2 by metabolizing sugar level effectively.
• This oil is not intended to be used for internal purposes.
• Avoid using Cinnamon Bark Oil on eyes, mucous membrane and other sensitive area of the body.
• Pregnant lady, children and nursing mother should use this oil only on doctor’s recommendation.
• For topical application on skin, the oil should be first diluted using suitable carrier oil.