Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cinnamomum zeylanicum||Sri Lanka||Conventional||Steam distillation||Leaves||warm and spicy scent||Soluble in Alcohol|
Variety: Cinnamon Leaf Oil
We are widely known to supply the best quality Cinnamon Leaf Oil. This has therapeutic properties that are high on demand among our customers. The oil is prepared from the steam distillation method from leaves of Cinnamon trees. Aromaaz International is the leading pure Cinnamon Leaf Oil Supplier in the international market for Indian spices.
Cinnamon is an aromatic plant that belongs to the family Lauraceae. It is an evergreen tree that grows to a height of 20-30 feet and has aromatic leaves. The young leaves are reddish in color and turn dark green when they mature. The elongated ovate leaves have pointed tips that are shiny in appearance. It bears white-colored flower that grows afterwards to bluish berries.
A Brief Description of Cinnamon Leaf Oil
The leaves of the Cinnamon are aromatic and are used for the extraction of Cinnamon Oil using the steam distillation method. It is golden brownish in color and 100% pure and concentrated in nature.
Cinnamon Leaf Oil Uses
• There are different species of Cinnamon that have been used from ancient times, for the extraction of oil.
• It is used as a flavoring agent for puddings, baked foods, candies, pickles, curries and poultry dishes.
• This oil is also used for beverages and mulled wine for flavoring it.
Cinnamon leaf oil is one of the most sought after spice oil in the food & beverages industry. The cinnamon leaf oil manufacturers in India meet this requirement by providing the same in sufficient quantity at reasonable rates.
Cinnamon Leaf Oil benefits
• The oil from Cinnamon is often used to reduce inflammation, provides relief from depression, and increases blood circulation.
• It is used to fight free radicals, infections from viruses and parasites.
• The oil is known to stimulate libido level and immune system.
• This can also be used as disinfectant and also exhibits antispasmodic properties.
Blends well with
Cinnamon leaf essential oil goes well with Cedarwood, Clove bud, Neroli,Lavender, organe, Lemon, ylang Ylang, Rosemary, and Thyme. Cinnamon leaf essential oil suppliers also offer these oils in bulk for blends.
Available Product Variants
Cinnamon bark oil, Cinnamon bark spice oil, Cinnamon spice oil, Cinnamon carrier oil, Cinnamon bark certified organic oil, Certified organic cinnamon leaf essential oil and Cinnamon floral water.
General Precautionary Measures!
We advise to take following precautions as a cinnamon leaf essential oil manufacturer.
• This is meant only for external use and should not be used for internal purposes.
• Avoid using it in eyes, mucous membrane and other sensitive areas of the body.
• Lactating mothers, children and nursing mothers should avoid using this oil.
• Do not use this organic oil in case you are sensitive to Cinnamon.
Transfer the essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Cinnamon leaf essential oil bulk manufacturers to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
The enterprise is a Cinnamon leaf essential oil wholesale supplier that delivers all kinds of products to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.
Documents Available on Request
We, as Cinnamon leaf oil wholesale manufacturer, provide following documents to the customers on request,
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) - It gives product specifications, including its color, odor and other details
Gas Chromatography (GC)- It is a sample workflow-cum-pictorial representation of ingredients & their percentage.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) - It gives details about the constituents of the product and their proportion in products.