Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cinnamomum zeylanicum||Sri Lanka||Conventional||Steam distillation||Leaves||Insoluble in water|
We are widely known to supply the best quality Cinnamon Leaf Oil. This has therapeutic properties that are high on demand among our customers. The oil is prepared from the steam distillation method from leaves of Cinnamon tree.Botany
Cinnamon is an aromatic plant that belongs to family Lauraceae. It is an evergreen tree that grows to a height of 20-30 feet and has aromatic leaves. The young leaves are reddish in color and turns dark green when they get matured. The elongated ovate leaves have pointed tip that are shiny in appearance. It bears white-colored flower that grows afterwards develops to bluish berries.A Brief Description of Cinnamon Leaf Oil
The leaves of the Cinnamon are aromatic and are used for the extraction of Cinnamon Oil using the steam distillation method. It is golden brownish in color and 100% pure and concentrated in nature.Historical Uses
• There are different species of Cinnamon that have been used from ancient times, for the extraction of oil.
• It was used as a flavoring agent for puddings, baked foods, candies, pickles, curries and poultry dishes.
• This oil was also used for beverages and mulled wine for flavoring it.
• The oil from Cinnamon is often used to reduce inflammation, provides relief from depression, and increases blood circulation.
• It is used to fight free radicals, infections from viruses and parasites.
• The oil is known to stimulate libido level and immune system.
• This can also be used as disinfectant and also exhibits antispasmodic properties.
• This is meant only for external use and should not be used for internal purposes.
• Avoid using it in eyes, mucous membrane and other sensitive areas of the body.
• Lactating mother, children and nursing mother should avoid using this oil.
• Do not use this organic oil in case you are sensitive to Cinnamon.