What Does Floral Absolute Oil Mean?
As similar to naturally extracted essential oils, plants also contain certain aromatic oils in a concentrated form which are commonly known as Absolutes. If talking about what is the difference between absolute and essential oils, then it is merely about the process of extracting the oils. The absolutes are extracted by solvent extraction while the essential oils are extracted using other methods as well like steam distillation, etc.
Now, coming back to floral absolute oils, they are the aromatic oils extracted from the major parts of the plants like petals organically and naturally to ensure the best quality of oil produced. These oils have the characteristic aroma of the parent plants, flower, herb, or roots from which they are extracted. They are the concentrated oils that are suggested to be used wisely.
How Are Floral Absolute Oils Extracted?
The extraction process of absolutes is a bit complex as these oils are extracted by the process of solvent extraction. This whole method deploys chemical solvents, more often Hexane and subsequently Ethyl alcohol because of their chemical composition and the ability to retain the oil in good quality and with their characteristic aroma.
First, the raw plant material is extracted with the help of a hydrocarbon like Hexane and then the end product of this process is again extracted with Ethanol. In the final step, the Ethanol evaporates and the product left behind is the absolute oil. Here, Hexane brings about the concreted form and with the help of Ethyl Alcohol plant waxes and other similar constituents are removed from the final extracted outcome.
Properties of Floral Absolute Oils for Healthy Body, Skin, and Well-Being
The naturally extracted floral absolute oils are the ones that are more demanded than essential oils in many industries like for preparing perfumery and fragrances besides aromatherapy treatments not only because of their amazing and characteristic aroma but due to the remarkable properties, these oils possess.
Some of the properties that make them this beneficial and useful are:
- Absolute Oils as Antidepressants These absolute oils are also loaded with effective insect repellent properties that are extremely helpful in killing the bacteria and viruses that cause infections. Absolute oils such as Lemongrass, Eucalyptus, and Tea Tree oil are the most prominent ones for this.
- Absolute Oils as an Astringent The astringent property makes absolute oils ideal for speeding up the process of recovery of minor wounds, bites, sores, and scars. Apart from this, these oils can also be effective at relieving the signs of aging with its skin tightening and lifting potential.
- Absolute Oils as FungicidesThese absolutes can be effectively used to treat most of the forms of fungal infection like athlete’s foot and ‘jock itch’ because of the ability to kill infectious bacteria, viruses, and dead cells.
- Absolute Oils with Inflammatory PropertiesFor certain cramps during periods or weight-lifting, massaging absolute oils to the affected area will help in pain-relieving and soothing the sore muscles. These oils penetrate the surface of the skin and reach deep down to the affected muscle or nerve, relaxing them and ultimately relieve the pain.
- Absolute Oils as an AphrodisiacThere are many oils that can also be used for their aphrodisiac properties. Just take bath with lukewarm water mixed with the Rose absolute oil and say hi to a whole new energy.
- Absolute Oils as a CicatrisantAbsolutes oils have been used for their effectiveness in fading the dark spots and scars. These oils can help to increase the amount of red blood cells that flow towards a wound or scar and ultimately enable a faster and smoother healing process that results in the fading and finally disappearance of them.
- Absolute Oils with Therapeutic Properties Because of the characteristic aroma, these oils are rich in, they are the best and most prominent components of aromatherapy massages and spa.
Uses of Floral Absolute Oils in Day-To-Day Life
The naturally extracted absolute oils are known worldwide and have a rich history for the remarkable and commendable properties they have. Apart from using them medicinally, there are many other ways to use these gem oils that will help in leading a well-maintained and easy-going life.
Basically, absolute oils are very useful to have them around the home. Some of the basic day-to-day uses of them are listed below:
- Absolute oils can be used as a deodorant because of the amazing aroma they have. These oils get absorbed in the skin very easily leaving behind the pleasing aroma.
- These oils also have the ability to tighten the skin by enabling the growth of red blood cells and the flow of blood in the body.
- In the case of indigestion, use absolute oils to get relief quickly from the pain and ache as they have properties that assist digestion and soothe the stomach cramps as well.
- The naturally extracted oils have the properties that reduce acne by controlling the production of sebum in the body, including astringent, antiviral as well as bactericidal properties that fight the condition of pimples, breakouts, and acne.
- There are many oils having healing power for scars, acne marks, stretch marks and help in fading them effectively.
- If anyone has dry skin, these absolute oils can also be used as face moisturizers that are absorbed in the skin leaving behind no greasy texture.
- Absolute oils as bath enhancers are very popular as they have the power to relax the tensed nerves reducing stress, anxiety, and hypertension.
- While exercising, if you have muscle cramps, then use absolute oils to relieve muscle pain. Massaging these oils on the affected area will soothe the tensed muscles.
- If you are irritated and tensed for the crow’s feet and wrinkles, then these gems can be your sure solution as they have the properties of skin lifting as well.
- One of the most common and very remarkable uses of these oils in aromatherapy treatments as the characteristic smell that has is rich in therapeutic benefits that make them the most crucial aromatherapy ingredient.
- Using these oils with the cleaning water for home and offices will work as an insect repellent that kills the bacteria and viruses on the floor promoting healthy and hygienic living.
- These oils can also be used to kill athlete’s foot bacteria that grow because of the dead cells of the foot.
Therapeutic Benefits of Floral Absolute Oils
The absolute floral oils are packed with many effective remedial properties because of the characteristic aroma they have. Whether it is about having a stressful day at work or disturbed mind, these amazing oils can be the best option to have a relaxing spa session that will help in calming the stressed nerves. Just blend any of the oil under this category with some carrier oil like Jojoba carrier oil and massage on the forehead for the soothing effect. One can also inhale the relaxing aroma of these oils for sound sleep as they have the sleep-promoting properties as well.
So, whatever the problem is, just consider these beneficial and effective absolute oils and be sorted for most of the problems related to skin, health, and mental well-being.
How to Use Absolute Floral Oils?
Using such kinda naturally extracted oils is a daunting task as it can have an adverse effect on the body and health when not used in a proper manner. That is why it is always advised to consult the doctor before using any of the natural products. But, if you are not new in this aisle and have used any natural oil before, then you must know that the first and foremost rule of using these oils is to blend them with a perfect and prominent carrier oil that can carry your absolute oil perfectly. Doing this will enhance the effectiveness of your oil.
There are many ways in which one can use the floral absolute oils for skincare or a healthy life. Some of them are:
- The easiest way to use these absolute oils is to inhale them. One can do this either through the bottle of the oil directly or with the help of a diffuser.
- One can also inhale the beneficial aroma of these oils with the help of steam inhalation. This can also be done with the help of cotton balls. Just pour a few drops of the oil to a bowl of boiling water and take the steam through the cotton ball.
- Dilute the oil with carrier or base oil to reduce its concentration and then apply it to the infected area for better results without any side effects.
- To soothe the body pain, use these oils by mixing a few drops of them in the lukewarm bathing water.
- The absolute floral oils can also be used with a humidifier for amazing results.
- One can also spray these oils on the pillow before sleeping for having sound sleep.
Precautions to be Taken While Using Floral Absolute Oils
Absolute oils are highly concentrated and hence, they can be harmful if not used carefully. Be it about using them in aromatherapy or for skin and health purpose, one should know well the method to use them and dilute them so that you can be well on your way for safe use. Here, some precautious ways are listed that are intended to be helpful for the ones who are stepping in this aisle for the first time. But, do not consider these guidelines as only safety reference for the proper use of these oils. So, it is better to consult your doctor before including them in your daily regimen.
- Some of the essential oils are not suitable for lactating and pregnant women because of their composition. So, always consult a doctor before considering any absolute if you are also one of them.
- Some floral oils can cause irritation, sensitization or allergic reactions as well in some individuals as they have natural constituents that may not be suited to everyone.
- As floral absolute oils are very concentrated liquids that can have an adverse effect on skin, using them undiluted on the skin should always be avoided.
- The dilute of these absolutes should always be done with carrier oil such as olive carrier oil, coconut or jojoba oil. These oils are the most suitable ones, but always try to take the base oil that goes well with your absolute and complement its properties.
- Anyone who has undergone a surgery or any physical operation must not use these oils without having a word with their doctors.
- Absolute oils containing citrus extracts are photosensitive and can be reactive to the skin. So, it is advisable to never go out in the sun when applied on skin.
- Some absolute oils are phototoxic in nature as well and can cause irritation, inflammation, blistering, redness or burning sensation on the skin when exposed to UVA rays.
- The floral oils must not be used on children without medical practitioner’s advice as they can be reactive and have an adverse effect on their health.
- It is suggested to discontinue using the oil immediately if anyone encounters any kinda irritation, redness or reaction.
- The oils that you are using on yourself may not always safe to be used on dogs, cats, birds, horses or other pets.
- Floral absolute oils should not be taken internally without the guidance of a qualified practitioner or doctor.
- These oils are flammable also so that they should be kept out of the way of fire hazards.
Buy Natural and Pure Floral Absolutes Online- Aromaaz International
Talking about naturally extracted floral oils, it becomes more crucial to have the best quality oils in hand. But, in the era of adulteration, it becomes more daunting to find a reliable spot from where you can hand on the best and the purest form of naturally extracted absolute oils and that too going easy on the pockets.
For this, Aromaazinternational.com, one of the best and most recognized pure floral absolute oil manufacturers have always been in the name and fame for providing the amazing quality of oil with well-maintained hygiene and packaging. From the extraction to the oils in a proper manner and efficient process, this online store holds on to a 360-degree approach to attain the goal of providing the customers long and healthy lives with the help of its wondrous range of floral absolutes.
So, buy online floral absolute oils from Aromaaz International and be sorted for the best and amazing products delivered directly to your doorsteps.
Order Bulk Quantity of Floral Absolutes Online from Here!
Apart from providing the best and worth quality oils, this company is also a renowned website that deals in the manufacturing, wholesaling, and supplying the products in bulk quantity as well so that anyone can have their favorite products as many as they want from this bulk floral absolute oil online store and that too in such simple steps: click-explore-order-checkout. We also offer secure payment options to the bulk and wholesale buyers so that they can get their favorite oils in a hassle-free way.
Avail Fast and Timely Floral Absolute Oils Delivery Service Now!
Being the best natural floral absolutes oils shop in India, we also provide our customers with the many other forms of naturally extracted oils like Natural Essential oils, spice oils, oleoresins, Indian attars, and many more so that the requirement for the best and beneficial skincare routine can be fulfilled by everyone and that too at an affordable price range.
Another best thing about this floral oil supplier is that from here, one can easily avail the online delivery of the products to their doorsteps timely and without any damage. So, just place your order for the favorite oil you want and gear up your skincare regimen with something natural and pure.
For any queries or to get a copy of our products’ list, you may write to us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for your queries.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Aromaaz International
Q. What are Floral Absolute Oils?
Floral absolute oils are highly fragrant and volatile liquids extracted from the flowers of the plants. They are obtained through a complex process using chemical solvents like hexane and Ethyl Alcohol to retain their aromas and qualities.
Q. What is the use of floral absolute oils?
Floral absolute oils are massively used in the perfume industry and aromatherapy massages. Some of these oils like rose jasmine are used in skin products for fragrances.
Q. Is it mandatory to dilute absolute floral oils?
Absolute floral oils must be diluted with a carrier oil before applying on the skin.
Q. What is the shelf life of a floral absolute?
The shelf life of floral absolute is between 3-5 years if stored properly.
Q. How to store floral absolute oils?
Floral absolute oils must be stored in a dark place in an air tight bottle away from sunlight.
Q. Are floral absolutes safe for children?
It is better not to use absolute oils on children as their skin is delicate and may react to these liquids.
Q. What floral absolute oils are good for skin?
Rose absolute oil, red champaca absolute oil, calendula absolute oil, Gardenia absolute oil are some of the floral absolute oils that are good for skin.
Q. What are effective floral absolute oils for aromatherapy?
The effective floral absolute oils used in aromatherapy are champaka, jasmine, mimosa, orange flower (neroli), tuberose, violet leaf and ylang ylang.
Q. Which carrier oil is best to dilute floral absolute oils?
Jojoba or Sweet Almond is the best to dilute most of the floral absolute oils.
Q. Name the best floral absolute oils for inflammation.
Jasmine absolute oil and helichrysum absolute oil are the best floral absolute oils for inflammation.