What Does Natural Cosmetic Butters Mean?
Natural cosmetic butters or commonly known as the body butters are the semi-solid blends of the various oils that are beneficial for the skin and health extracted from nuts, seeds, beans, or kernels. These butters are generally known to have no water and many fatty acids that give them the solid consistency at room temperature. The bestquality butter can be identified from the heap by the characteristics like aroma they have, method of extraction, their consistency and rate of absorption, amount of natural fatty acids, and sun protection factors. These butters melt or soften when coming in contact with body heat that adds additional softness and smoothness to the skin and hair.
How is Cosmetic Butters Extracted?
The semi-solid cosmetic buttes are the blend of various oils extracted from certain beans, nuts, and seeds that have skin softening and glowing effects. The main two components that result in the formation of body butters are minerals and oils. Minerals are the natural ingredients that show effect in treating the skin condition and the oils are the carrying agents that take minerals to the area of application. Butters are made without water as if they contain water, they will be emulsions that are the types of lotions and creams. The resulting texture of butter can differ from soft to semi-solid, to hard and solid.
Types of Natural Body Butters - Aromaaz International
Cosmetic body butters are one of the main ingredients in many beauty products because of the properties they have. The best butter that one can choose to amp up the skincare routine for perfect and younger-looking skin is:
Mango Butter: The Mango butter has almost unrecognized aroma and is loaded with essential fatty acids, vitamins like vitamin A and vitamin C, and antioxidants that make it a perfect choice for acne-prone skin.
Kokum Butter: This butter has many essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties that allow it to lock skin moisture for a longer time. This natural product is the best cosmetic butter for sensitive skin as well.
Coco Butter: The butter that smells and feels like chocolate is the one most prominent to reduce skin dryness as the antioxidants present in it lock-in the moisture in the skin keeping it hydrated and glowing for a longer period of time.
Shea Butter: For skin dryness and eczema, the Shea body butter is the one that will be ubiquitous in every kinda skincare regimen. The antioxidants and the fatty acids they have works amazingly well as the anti-aging treatment as well.
So, buy any of the above-mentioned butter promoting skin health from Aromaazinternational.com, one of the best pure cosmetic butters suppliers online and that too going easy on the pockets.
Body Butter Uses & Benefits that Make Them Popular
From treating skin issues to the hair dryness, there are many wondrous uses and benefits of natural cosmetic butters that make them the aptest part of the skincare and hair care regimen.
Some of the most popular uses and benefits of these butters are:
- Have anti-aging property
- Improve skin texture and tone
- Minimize wrinkles, dark spots, and under-eye circles
- Smooth roughness of hair and skin both
- Strengthen the power of skin to lock in moisture
- Protect against the harsh effects of UV radiation
- Reduces redness, swelling, and skin and hair dryness and roughness
- Nourish, moisture, and thicken hair
- Helps in hair loss prevention
- Slow down the premature aging
- Promote exfoliation of dead cells
- Exhibit antioxidant properties
- Promotes skin tightening and smoothening for a youthful appearance
- Help in skin rejuvenation
- Smooth the progress of wound healing
A Guide on How to Use Body Butters
Directly or indirectly everyone is using body butter as they are present in every sort of cosmetic product. But, if you are planning to use the raw body butter on your skin or hair, then they should be used properly as they might have an adverse effect if not used cautiously.
So, here is a brief guide on how to use body butters. Let us have a look on that:
- After taking bath, pat dry your skin and apply a dollop of body butter directly until it gets absorbed completely.
- To get relief from the dryness of hands and feet, one can apply them to the open areas.
- It is suggested to apply butter on hands and feet at bedtime for the best results.
- Well, body butters are particularly recommended in winters to fight winter dryness and roughness.
- Apply butter on the damp hair for nourishing them and reducing the hair dryness.
Where to Buy Natural Cosmetic Butters?
The butter is the most prominent and efficient natural products for the ones who are irritated and a bit concern about their skin and hair dryness, roughness, wrinkles, and fine lines. But, getting pure and natural butters in the market full of suppliers is a daunting task. But, with Aromaazinternational.com, is it not as this online store is one of the best and most recognized natural cosmetic butter manufacturers & supplier offering the amazing quality of butter online and that too at an affordable and reasonable price range.
So, buy cosmetic butters online from us and have ample satisfaction in purchasing natural products online.
You may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com to know more and ask for our products catalog. We guarantee the best after-sales services through our dedicated customer care to look into and resolve all your queries and issues.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Aromaaz International
1. What are natural cosmetic butters?
Natural cosmetic butters are products which are extracted from the seeds, nuts, and kernels of the plants. These butters are rich in vitamins and antioxidants which make them widely used in the cosmetic industry to manufacture products like creams, soaps, lip balms, body lotions, and others.
2. What is the composition of natural butters?
They are composed of proteins, vitamins, fatty acids, antioxidants, minerals, phytosterols, tocopherol, and polyphenols.
3. Are natural cosmetic butters good for skin?
Yes, they are very good for skin as they are rich in antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins that will deeply nourish the skin from within.
4. Do cosmetic butters protect skin from harmful UV rays of the sun?
Yes, some butters have special minerals in them which acts a guard on the skin against the harmful UV rays of the sun. They prevent these rays to penetrate deep into the skin. But, they must not be used in place of sun screens and must be used with other products.
5. What are the best butters for hair?
Butters have many beneficial fatty acids, minerals and vitamins that nourish the hair and prevent hair fall as well. From the wide aisles of cosmetic butters, the best butter for hair are listed below:
- Shea Butter: This butter prevents hair breakage by nourishing hair from roots to tips and also protects them from harmful UV rays of the sun.
- Mango Butter: Presence of vitamins and fatty acids in this butter makes it a wonderful moisture food for hair.
- Kokum Butter: It gives essential nutrients to the hair scalp and the presence of oleic, linoleic, and palmitic acid stimulates inflamed scalps.
- Cocoa Butter: The oleic and linoleic acid moisturizes the hair and scalp
6. What is a natural emollient?
A natural emollient are products used in the formulation of personal care products to give a softer and moisturized touch to the skin and hair such as Shea butter.
7. How to store natural butters?
Natural butters must be stored in air tight containers in a cool and dark place to maximize their shelf life.
8. What are the benefits of using cosmetic butters?
Apart from being the best and most prominent option to fight skin and hair dryness, the other benefits of using cosmetic butters are:
- Moisturizes skin and hair
- Treats skin inflammation such as acne
- Improves cell regeneration
- Balances oil production on skin
- Boost collagen production
9. How natural cosmetic butters are extracted?
They are extracted using expeller pressed or solvent extraction methods.
10. What are the benefits of Shea butter for the skin?
Shea butter is no doubt one of the most recognized and popular kinds of butter serving humankind by providing them with the best ever skincare and hair care. Here are some common benefits of using Shea butter:
- Reduces scars: The vitamins produce collagen in the skin which eventually reduces the scars and blemishes.
- Moisturizes skin: The fatty acids and oil present in this butter hydrates the skin from within.
- Prevents sun damage: The good SPF value in the shea butter prevents the harmful UV rays of the sun from penetrating into the skin.
- Reduces skin inflammation: The anti-inflammatory properties in this product reduce the itching and burning sensation from the skin.
- Heals cracked lips: The moisturizing qualities in the Shea butter make it a perfect choice to treat chapped lips in the winters.