Natural Essential oils are aromatic extracts obtained from both organic and wildly grown flowers, grasses, fruits, leaves, roots, plants, and trees. And, this online platform is one of the best essential oils suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers, and bulk quantity oil dealers across the globe. The pure essential oils are known as volatile and concentrated oils that are extracted from the parent plants or their major parts. Natural essential oil wholesale manufacturers transport the oil with standard packaging to every industrial or bulk user in the world.
What are Natural Essential Oils?
Nature is the answer to all health problems. Natural Essential oils are the most demanded natural products that are grabbing innumerable attention of people owing to their limitless health benefits. They are no less than magic potions used in almost all the industries for the variety of benefits they offer to people; whether it is about treating the physical or mental ailments, they can cure it all when used in recommended quantities. Pure essential oils India are naturally extracted from different parts of the plant to cater to numerous health problems in a natural and effective manner. With the sudden rise in the demand for essential oils and related products, there is a sudden rise in the number of industries engaged in their manufacturing and supplying of these natural products. Extracted by various extraction processes, they are strong plant concentrates that promotes a healthier living in every way. Aromaaz International is one of the best Pure Essential Oil Suppliers In the world.
Characteristics of natural essential oils
With the increasing popularity of essential oils India in the market owing to the abundant benefits they provide to the human body, it becomes important to know more about these magic oils. There are many Natural Essential Oil Manufacturers in the world which provide best oil to the customer Aromaaz International is one of them. Being a new user of these liquids extracted from the natural parts of the plant, it is always better to be cautious and learn more about them in detail. Therefore, there is a list of the best characteristics of these oils below -
- Essential oils are immensely potent and concentrated liquids that must be used in checked amounts on the skin.
- Essential oils are insoluble in water and only dissolve in oils.
- It is always advised to use essential oils topically only after diluting them with carrier oils. This concoction is much more effective and absorbable by the skin than just essential oils.
- Essential oils are volatile in nature as they disperse into the air as soon it comes in its contact.
Natural Essential Oils Online – Aromaaz International
|Essential Oils Plant Botanicals||Essential Oils Varieties||Essential Oils Extraction Processes|
||Basil, Camphor, Citronella, Eucalyptus, Oregano, etc.
||Clary Sage, Geranium, Lavender, Chamomile, etc.
||Black pepper, Cardamom, Cumin, Parsley seed, etc.
||Grapefruit, Sweet Orange, Bergamot, Citrus, etc.
||Cedarwood, Rose wood, Sandalwood, Cinnamon bark etc.
||Turmeric, Ginger, Galangal, Garlic, etc.
Benefits of Natural Essential Oils for Skin
- Treatment of acne: The anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of the natural essential oils will help in killing the bacteria that are causing acne and pimples. Natural essential oils India like tea tree, lemongrass, and other oils help reduce the swelling, redness, and the pain caused by acne.
- Soothes dry skin: Essential oils such as chamomile, lavender, sandalwood, frankincense, and Helichrysum essential oils help soothe the dryness of the skin. They lock the skin moisture and prevent it from losing.
- Reduces scars & blemishes: The scars and blemish on the skin vanish its beauty. The antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties along with the antioxidants reduce the effects of the free radicals and promote skin regeneration. Essential oils ideal for this condition is rosehip, frankincense, carrot seed, Helichrysum, and geranium.
- Promotes wound healing: The antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties of the essential oils help in speeding the healing process of the wounds. People can apply lavender, tea tree, Frankincense, myrrh, rosemary, chamomile, and Helichrysum essential oils on the cuts, bumps, and scrapes to get rid of the pain and injury.
- Fights against premature signs of aging: The free radicals and the harmful UV rays damage the upper layers of the skin causing symptoms of aging wrinkles and fine lines. Using essential oils like carrot seed, Argan, Frankincense, Clary Sage, Rosehip, etc. reduces the signs of aging.
Benefits of Natural Essential Oils for Hair
- Promotes hair growth: Essential like rosemary, Cedarwood, clary sage, lavender, etc. helps in the stimulation of hair growth.
- Calms down irritated scalps: The irritated and itchy scalp is the reason for dandruff and using essential oils like Khus, peppermint, Petitgrain, Cedarwood, etc. is an amazing idea to reduce the symptoms of the irritated scalp.
- Eliminates dandruff: Dandruff is the result of the dry and irritated scalp. Moisturizing it with essential oils like Cedarwood, clary sage, patchouli, lavender, and others is the best way to get rid of dandruff.
- Stops hair fall: The problem of hair fall is a common condition faced by all. Treating the scalp with natural essential oils like rosemary, chamomile, Ylang Ylang, thyme, lemongrass, etc. will prevent hair from falling and promoting hair growth.
- Makes hair stronger: Using essential oil will not only clean the scalp and will also help in the generation of the new hair from the roots and makes them stronger.
Benefits of Natural Essential Oils for Health
- Reduce stress & anxiety: The fragrance of the essential oils is used in the aromatherapy sessions for the mental healing of people who suffer from stress, depression, and anxiety. Eucalyptus essential oil, grapefruit essential oil, rosemary essential oil, sandalwood essential oil, and more are some of the useful oil significant for the mental well-being.
- Relieves inflammation: The anti-inflammatory properties of the essential oils make them the perfect remedy to treat problems of inflammation. The calming aura of these oils alleviates pain, swelling, or redness from the injuries or wounds with perfection. Some of the effective oils to treat inflammation are – thyme, rosemary, and tea tree essential oils.
- Promotes sleep: The aromatic properties of these oils help in curing psychological disorders such as stress, anxiety, and depression. They relax the brain, calm the senses, and stave off negative thoughts. Beneficial oils are lavender, Clary Sage, and bergamot essential oils.
- Alleviates pain: Applying natural essential oils around the wounds, injuries, bruises, or rashes reduces the pain and swelling owing to the anti-inflammatory properties in them. The ideal oils for this condition are peppermint, chamomile, lavender, rosemary, ginger, myrrh, and others.
- Boosts immune system: The antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties of the essential oils hinder the growth of pathogens in the human body and promote the good and healthy immune system. Effective oils for boosting the immune system are cinnamon, tea tree, oregano, clove, peppermint, eucalyptus, etc.
Uses of Natural Essential Oils
1. Aromatherapy Sessions: Natural essential oils are widely used in the field of aromatherapy to cure various mental and health ailments.
Essential oils that work the best for the aromatherapy sessions are:
- Lavender essential oil
- Fennel essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Cinnamon essential oil
- Grapefruit essential oil
2. Food Industry: Essential oils are used in the food industries as a preservative for longer preservation of food items. They are used as flavoring agents in various culinary dishes as well as in the beverage industries.
The oils that are used for food preservation are:
- Rose essential oil
- Lemon essential oils
- Orange essential oils
- Vanilla essential oils
- Thyme essential oils
- Cinnamon essential oils
- Oregano essential oils
- Clove essential oils
3. Pest Control: Essential oils are great and effective pest and insect repellants in everyday life. They keep insects ad pests away from the house.
The oils that are used for pest control are:
- Geranium essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Cedarwood essential oils
- Eucalyptus essential oil
- Citronella essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Tea tree oil
Dilution of Natural Essential Oils
As essential oils are lipid-soluble in water which means that they can only be diluted or dissolved in oils, but not in the water, that is why; the most common method to dilute essential oils safely for the topical application or aromatherapy sessions is the use of carrier oils.
That is why; here are top 5 carrier oils listed below that can be used to enhance the properties of the essential oils:
- Jojoba oil
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Avocado oil
- Aloe Vera oil
Precautions to be taken while using essential oils
- Some of the essential oils are not suitable to be used by lactating and pregnant women. So, always consult a doctor before using an essential oil if you fall into the above category of people.
- As essential oils are concentrated liquids, using them in the diluted form on the skin is always prescribed. Dilute them with a carrier oil such as olive, coconut or jojoba oil.
- People who have undergone surgery must not use these oils without consulting with their doctors.
- Essential oils containing citrus extracts are photosensitive. So, never go out in the sun when these oils are applied to the skin.
- People suffering from epilepsy must avoid the use of these natural essential oils as they can cause severe side-effects.
- The essential oils must not be used on children without the medical practitioner’s advice.
Aromaazinternational.com: Reliable and certified essential oil supplier in India & abroad
Aromaaz International is a renowned website that deals in the manufacturing, supplying, wholesaling, bulk selling, and exporting of the 100 % pure, naturally extracted, and best quality essential oils in India and abroad. By extracting these wondrous oils from the plant botanicals through a proper and efficient process, the company adheres to a 360-degree approach to attain the goal of providing long and healthy lives to the customers by delivering them at their doorsteps.
This online platform is majorly involved in the business of exports of the naturally extracted oils and therefore, they offer amazing and secure payment options as well for the bulk and wholesale buyers. We are a team of professionals and efficient workers that ensure all the customer queries get answered on time and products are delivered effectively and promptly to the customers’ place. Customers can contact us for placing the orders for natural essential oils and for resolving your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Why buy natural essential oils online from Aromaaz International?
Here are some reasons listed that will indicate why anyone should buy essential oils from here:
- Premium Quality Products
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
- Good quality packing
- Purity & Authenticity
- Easy & secure ordering process
- Dedicated customer care service
- Best global shipping prices
- Wide product range
- International Quality Control Standards
- Best infrastructure
- Non-toxic products
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – natural essential oils form Aromaaz International
Q. How natural essential oils are extracted?
The natural essential oils are extracted from different parts of the plants like flowers, leaves, barks, roots, etc. by using the process of steam or hydro distillation.
Q. What is the shelf life of natural essential oils?
The shelf life of natural essential oils varies from type to type. The time period between the date of manufacturing and the date of expiry varies from oil to oil. But, keeping these oils in the air tight containers away from sunlight and heat will improvise their shelf life.
Q. Are natural essential oils 100% pure?
Yes, all the natural essential oils are 100% pure and naturally extracted from the fresh and best quality plants and their major parts.
Q. Are essential oils therapeutic in nature?
Yes, almost all the natural essential oils are therapeutic in nature catering to a large number of human health problems of skin, hair, and overall health.
Q. Can breathing natural essential oils be harmful?
Inhaling is the safest and the fastest way to fuse the goodness of pure natural essential oils in the bloodstream. But, it is too critical as these oils can be toxic as well and can cause the possible health risk. That is why; the better option is to consult your physician before inhaling any natural essential oil.
Q. Which natural essential oils can be used as bug repellents?
Citronella, Clove, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Rosemary, Lavender, Lemongrass, Lemon Eucalyptus, and others can be used as bug repellents.
Q. What is the best natural essential oil for skin lightening?
The best natural essential oils for skin lightening are –
- Argan essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Lemon essential oil
- Tea tree essential oil
- Lemongrass essential oil
Q. Are essential oils safe on skin?
Natural essential oils are considered safe for the application on the skin when used after dilution with any carrier oil like coconut, jojoba, or almond oil. But, it is suggested to consult a doctor before the topical application of these natural oils.
Q. Can essential oils be used on children?
Generally, essential oils are considered toxic for children and hence, it is advised to keep them out of the reach of children. But, some oils are also helpful and beneficial for them as well but when taken as a medicine. Also, keep in mind to dilute the oils with any carrier oil before the application.
Q. Is it safe to drink essential oils?
No, essential oils are not meant for drinking as they are highly concentrated products and using them can cause possible damage to the vital organs like mouth, tongue, stomach, etc.
Q. Where to buy good quality and natural essential oils?
Aromaaz International is the best place to buy natural essential oils online very easily at competitive prices and also customers can get them delivered at the doorsteps.