Natural Essential oils are aromatic extracts obtained from both organic and wildly grown flowers, grasses, fruits, leaves, roots, plants and trees. The Natural Essential Oils suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers and bulk quantity oil dealers across the globe also refer “Essential oils” to as volatile oils, ethereal oils or simply by the name of source from which they are extracted. Oil is so referred to as "essential" that it carries a distinctive and characteristic aroma and whiff of the plant or any part(s) of its structure. As such, neither Essential oils can be fitted in a distinctive category for any culinary, medical and/or pharmacology purposes nor are they essential for health.
What are Natural Essential Oils?
Nature is the answer to all health problems. Essential oils are the most demanded natural products that are grabbing innumerable attention of people owing to their limitless health benefits. They are no less than magic potions used in almost all the industries for the variety of benefits they offer to people; whether it is about treating the physical or mental ailments, they can cure it all when used in recommended quantities. Natural essential oils are naturally extracted from different parts of the plant to cater to numerous health problems in a natural and effective manner. With the sudden rise in the demand for natural essential oils and related products, there is a sudden rise in the number of industries engaged in their manufacturing and supplying of these natural products. Extracted by various extraction processes, they are strong plant concentrates that promotes a healthier living in every way.
Characteristics of Natural Essential Oils
With the increasing popularity of essential oils in the market owing to the abundant benefits they provide to the human body, it becomes important to know more about these magic oils. Being a new user of these liquids extracted from the natural parts of the plant, it is always better to be cautious and learn more about them in detail. Therefore, there is a list of the best characteristics of these oils below -
- Essential oils are immensely potent and concentrated liquids which must be used in checked amounts on the skin.
- Essential oils are insoluble in water and only dissolve in oils.
- It is always advised to use essential oils topically only after diluting them with carrier oils. This concoction is much more effective and absorbable by the skin than just essential oils.
- Essential oils are volatile in nature as they disperse into the air as soon it comes in its contact.
Natural Essential Oils Online – Aromaaz International
|Essential Oils Plant Botanicals||Essential Oils Varieties||Essential Oils Extraction Processes|
||Basil, Camphor, Citronella, Eucalyptus, Oregano, etc.
||Clary Sage, Geranium, Lavender, Chamomile, etc.
||Black pepper, Cardamom, Cumin, Parsley seed, etc.
||Grapefruit, Sweet Orange, Bergamot, Citrus, etc.
||Cedarwood, Rose wood, Sandalwood, Cinnamon bark etc.
||Turmeric, Ginger, Galangal, Garlic, etc.
Benefits of Natural Essential Oils for Skin
- Treatment of acne: The anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties in the natural essential oils help killing the bacteria causing acne. Natural essential oils like tea tree, lemongrass, and others, reduce the swelling, redness, and the pain caused by the acnes.
- Soothes dry skin: Natural essential oils such as chamomile, lavender, sandalwood, frankincense, and Helichrysum soothe dryness of the skin. They lock the skin moisture and prevent it from losing.
- Reduces scars & blemishes: The scars and blemished on the skin vanished its beauty. The antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties along with the antioxidants reduce the effects of the free radicals on the skin and promote skin regeneration. Essential oils ideal for this condition are rosehip, frankincense, carrot seed, Helichrysum, and geranium.
- Promotes wound healing: The antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties of the essential oils helps in the healing of the wounds. People can apply lavender, tea tree, Frankincense, myrrh, rosemary, chamomile, and Helichrysum essential oils on the cuts, bumps, and scrapes to get rid of the pain and injury.
- Fights against premature signs of aging: The free radicals and the harmful UV rays damages the upper layers of the skin causing symptoms of aging wrinkles and fine lines. Using essential oils of carrot seed, Argan, Frankincense, Clary Sage, Rosehip, etc. reduces the signs of aging from the skin by improving the skin elasticity. They promote skin cell regeneration and protect it from the side effects of the free radicals.
Benefits of Natural Essential Oils for Hair
- Promotes hair growth: Essential like rosemary, Cedarwood, clary sage, lavender, etc. helps in the stimulation of hair growth. It cleanses the scalp and helps in the generation of the new hair from the roots.
- Calms down irritated scalps: The irritated and itchy scalp is the reasons for dandruff and other scalp diseases. Purification of the scalp becomes necessary to ward off such condition. The excess sebum production can be a reason for the irritated scalps. So, treating the scalp with essential oils such as Khus, peppermint, Petitgrain, Cedarwood, etc. is an amazing idea.
- Eliminates dandruff: Dandruff is the result of the dry and irritated scalp. Moisturizing it with essential oils like Cedarwood, clary sage, patchouli, lavender, and others becomes essential.
- Stops hair fall: The problem of hair fall is a common condition faced by all. Treating the scalp with natural essential oils of rosemary, chamomile, Ylang Ylang, thyme, lemongrass, etc. will prevent hair from falling and promoting hair growth.
Benefits of Natural Essential Oils for Health
- Reduce stress & anxiety: The fragrances of the essential oils are used in aromatherapy for the mental healing of people who suffer the conditions of stress, depression, and anxiety. The aroma coming out from these oils calms the senses and cast a positive effect on them. Eucalyptus essential oil, grapefruit essential oil, rosemary essential oil, sandalwood essential oil, and more are some of the useful oil significant for the mental well-being.
- Relieves inflammation: The anti-inflammatory properties of the essential oils make them the perfect remedy to treat problems of inflammation from the root. The calming aura of these oils alleviates pain, swelling, or redness from the injuries or wounds with perfection. Some of the effective oils to treat inflammation are – thyme, rosemary and tea tree essential oils.
- Promotes sleep: The aromatic properties of these oils helps in the curing of the psychological disorders such as stress, anxiety, and depression. They relax the brain, calm the senses, and stave off negative thoughts. Oils that are beneficial are lavender, clary sage, and bergamot.
- Alleviates pain: Applying natural essential oils around the wounds, injuries, bruises, or rashes reduces the pain and swelling owing to the anti-inflammatory properties in them. The ideal oils for this condition are peppermint, chamomile, lavender, rosemary, ginger, myrrh, and others.
- Boosts immune system: The antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties of the natural essential oils hinder the growth of pathogens in the human body and promote good and healthy immune system. Effective oils for boosting immune system are cinnamon, tea tree, oregano, clove, peppermint, eucalyptus, etc.
Uses of Natural Essential Oils
1. Aromatherapy: Natural essential oils are widely used in the field of aromatherapy to cure various mental and health ailments. Aromatherapy is the new medicinal alternative to alleviate mental ailments such as stress and anxiety with the help of aromatic essential oils. The aroma coming out of these natural essential oils boosts relaxation in the mind and body and improves immune system of the body.
2. Food Industry: Essential oils are used in the food industries as preservatives for longer preservation of food items. They are used as flavoring agents in various culinary dishes as well as in the beverage industries.
- Essential oils of rose, lemon, orange, or vanilla are used in desserts and dishes to enhance their flavors and aromas.
- Thyme, cinnamon, oregano, and clove essential oils hinder the growth of bacteria and fungi on foods.
- The essential oils like lavender, fennel, peppermint, cinnamon, and grapefruit boosts digestive system and promotes losing of excess body fat.
3. Pest Control: Essential oils are great and effective pest and insect repellants in everyday life. They keep insects ad pests away from the house.
- Geranium, Lavender, & Cedarwood essential oils: Effective to repel ticks and is suitable for dogs and kids.
- Eucalyptus essential oil: It wards off fleas, mosquitoes, and ticks. It is not suitable for animals. Dilute this oil and spraying in different corners of the house repels insects.
- Citronella essential oil: It is the most popular insect and pest repellant since after World War 2.
- Peppermint essential oil: It is an ideal oil to repel ants, rats, and spiders from the house.
- Tea tree oil: Centipedes are allergic to this oil. So, make a dilution of this oil with a carrier oil or water and spray on windows, doors, and small cracks.
Dilution of Natural Essential Oils
Essential oils are lipid-soluble in water which means they can only be diluted or dissolved in oils, and not in water. The most common method to dilute essential oils safely for the purpose of topical application is in carrier oils such as jojoba oil, coconut oil, olive oil, and avocado oil.
Precautions to be taken
- Some of the essential oils are not suitable to be used by lactating and pregnant women. So, always consult a doctor before using an essential oil if you fall in the above category of people.
- As essential oils are concentrated liquids, using them in diluted forms on the skin is always prescribed. Dilute them with a carrier oil such as olive, coconut or jojoba oil.
- People who have undergone a surgery must not use these oils with consulting with their doctors.
- Essential oils containing citrus extracts are photo sensitive. So, never go out in the sun when applied on skin.
- People suffering from epilepsy must avoid the use of natural essential oils.
- The essential oils must not be used on children without medical practitioner’s advice.
Aromaaz International: Reliable & Certified Essential Oil Supplier in India & Abroad
Aromaaz International is a renowned website that deals in the manufacturing, supplying, wholesaling, bulk selling, and exporting of the 100 % best quality pure and natural essential oils in India. Extracting these wondrous oils from the plant botanicals through a proper and efficient process, the company adheres to a 360-degree approach to attain its goals of providing long and healthy lives to its customers with the help of its naturally extracted natural essential oils.
The Company is majorly involved in the business of exports of such oils and is, therefore, offers amazing and secure payment options to its prospective bulk and wholesale buyers. An efficient team of professionals working at the back end ensures that all the customer queries get answered remarkably and products are delivered in an effective and prompt manner to the customers. Offering competitive and lucrative prices of natural essential oils to the suppliers located all around the world, it also assures of the finest quality products along with timely and incredible delivery services. No matter how big is your order, Aromaaz International is well-equipped in providing great services in a synchronized manner.
You can contact us for placing the orders for natural essential oils and our other products or resolving your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Why Buy Natural Essential Oils from Aromaaz International?
- Premium Quality Products
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
- Good quality packing
- Purity & Authenticity
- Easy & secure ordering process
- Dedicated customer care service
- Best global shipping prices
- Wide product range
- International Quality Control Standards
- Best infrastructure
- Non-toxic products