Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Viola odorata||Egypt||Wild||Steam distillation||Leaves and flowers||sweet floral scent||Solubility in water|
Just like violet flowers, violet essential oil is also becoming more and more popular for its wide range of uses and benefits across the world! Order this tenacious, sweet smelling essential oil from Aromaaz International and experience the nature’s gift in its purest form.
Viola Odorata, also known as sweet violet in common language, is a small evergreen perennial herb that is a part of Violaceae family. The plant has dark green leaves and beautiful scented flowers of different hues. The plant requires moderate sunlight and moist, fertile soil to grow.
Overview of Violet Essential Oil
Violet essential oil is derived from the leaves and flowers of the Viola odorata plant through a process of steam distillation. The presence of therapeutic properties in this oil provides myriads of health benefits. The oil has a beautiful floral aroma which makes it good enough to be used in aromatherapy.
Benefits of Violet Essential Oil
• The calming fragrance of the violet essential oil soothes the brain nerves and induces sleep.
• The violet essential oil is an effective remedy to treat symptoms of common cold like chest congestion, blocked nose, and dry throat.
• The anti-inflammatory properties present in this oil cure the pain in the joints and muscles.
• The oil is extremely beneficial in treating acne and eczema.
Blends well with
Violet essential oil goes well with Sandalwood, Clary Sage, Lavender, Benzoin, Basil,Geranium, Neroli, Tuberose, Jasmine.
• Don’t take this essential oil orally as it can lead to nausea and vomiting.
• Always mix this oil in carrier oil or with water.
• This oil should not be consumed when pregnant.