Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Tagetes Glandulifera||India||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Aerial parts of the plant||fruity and citrusy fragrance.||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
If you are in awe of the fragrance of marigold flowers, then Tagetes Essential Oil is a surely a surprise for you! Order this amazing oil in its purest form from Aromaaz International at inexpensive prices with just a click of a button.
Tagetes, botanically known as Tagetes Glandulifera, is an annual herbaceous flowering plant in the Asterceae family. The flowers of this plant are commonly called as marigold. They are available in orange, golden, white, and yellow colours. This plant is about 30 cm tall.
Overview of Tagetes Essential Oil
Tagetes Essential Oil is extracted from the aerial parts of the Tagetes plant via steam distillation process. The colour of this essential oil varies from yellow to reddish amber. It has medium thickness and holds a wild, fresh, fruity and citrusy fragrance.
Benefits of Tagetes Essential Oil
• This essential oil keeps the insects like mosquitoes, lice, bugs, and fleas away. It also neutralizes the bites and stings of the bugs and insects.
• It works as a powerful antiseptic to treat wounds, cuts, abrasions, sores, and ulcers.
• This essential oil removes the phlegm and mucus stuck in the nasal and respiratory tract.
• It alleviates the pain of the muscle and joints due to anti-inflammatory properties present in it.
Blends well with
Tagetes essential oil goes well with , myrrh , Bergamot, citrus oils, clary sage, jasmine, lavender, lemon and tangerine
• Avoid taking heavy doses of this oil.
• There is a chance of having skin irritation on its application. Do a skin patch test before application.
• Ignore this oil while pregnant.