Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cinnamomum cecidodaphne Meissn||India and Nepal||Conventional||Steam Distillation of dried berries||Dried Berries||Soluble in Ethyl Alcohol. Insoluble in water.|
Looking for therapeutic quality Sugandha Kokila Oil? Aromaaz International is the ultimate website that offers you 100% pure and safe to use oil in airtight bottles.Botany
The plant of Sugandha kokila grows to a height of 1200 m in the tropical regions of Nepal and India. It is an aromatic plant that belongs to the family Lauraceae. The wood of the plant is rich in oil and thus, highly preferred choice among people. The extracted oil appears golden yellow in colour and has spicy aroma.Brief History & Historical Uses of Sugandha Kokila Oil
• It was believed that the oil was used for keeping digestive as it acts as a natural tonic. It also keeps nervous system function properly.
• This was believed to be used in perfumery, Ayurvedic blends and as an ingredient in incense manufacturing, etc.
• The oil is used to reduce pain and inflammation in muscles.
• It also maintains proper blood circulation in the body.
• Sugandha kokila oil strengthens the aura and boosts mental concentration.
• This oil is also used to treat respiratory infections, headache and sinus problem.
• Always dilute Sugandha kokila oil before its topical application on the skin as the concentrated oil may cause allergic reactions.
• Always keep the bottle of oil away from the reach of children.