Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Petroselinum sativum||India||Conventional||Steam Distilled||Seeds||somewhat like culinary herb||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
Variety: Parsley seed oil
We are a trusted supplier of best quality Parsley seed oil that is extracted via the steam distillation process. Extracted as per set industry standards of USFDA, it is concentrated in nature and is 100% organic.
Parsley belongs to Apiaceae family of the plant. This is a biennial or annual herb that grows in tropical as well as sub-tropical areas. The white-colored flowers grow in cluster. Seeds are brown in color and are filled with oil in larger proportion.The leaves are long and are tripinnate in appearance.
Brief History of Parsley seed oil
The extracted oil is rich in apiol that was discovered by Homelle and Jovet. In the year 1850, Mourgues explained the presence of many other chemical constituents in it.
• This was used for treating many health problems (in ancient times) such as ulcer, colic pain, diarrhoea, etc. due to its amazing digestive properties.
• It was used as a diuretic in folklore medicine & also in the treatment of kidney stones.
Owing to its quality attributes, this seed oil is widely used to treat Urinary & Cardiac disease, Constipation, Otitis, Gastrointestinal disorder, Diabetes, Dysmenorrhea, etc.In addition, this also has excellent properties such as stomachic, antiseptic, stimulant, antimicrobial, astringent, anti-arthritic and many more.
Blends well with
Parsley seed oil goes well with Clary sage, Orange, Rose, Tea Tree and Ylang Ylang .
General Precautionary Measures!
• Parsley seed oil can damage liver in case this is used in an excess amount, so care should be taken while using it.
• Those with low blood pressure, giddiness and other allied issues should use it with utmost care.
• It should not be used for internal purposes.
• Children, nursing mother and pregnant ladies should consult their doctor before using it.