Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Jasmine Grandilfflorum||India||Conventional||Hydro distillation||flower||N/A|
We are a leading supplier of top quality Chameli Attar that is pure and formulated using 100% organic plant extracts. It is supplied in various packaging options to meet diverse requirements of the customers for the use of Chameli Attar.
Chameli, also known as Pichchi Mulla, Catalan jasmine, Spanish jasmine and Royal jasmine belongs to Oleaceae family of the plant world. This is an inhabitant of tropical and temperate region. It is deciduous shrub that grows to a height of 2-4m high. The leaves are 5-12m long with 5-11 leaflets. The flowers are white-colored and have sweet fragrance.
Overview of Chameli Attar
Jasmine flowers have beautiful fragrance that is processed for many reasons via the hydro-distillation process. A large number of flowers are collected and is left in cotton cloth that is soaked in olive for a few days. This extract in small amount of oil has true essence of Jasmine flower.
Benefits of Chameli Attar
• Chameli Attar has wonderful therapeutic properties such as expectorant, anti- depressant, relaxant, aphrodisiac, etc.
• It is used in the formulation of many medicinal, cosmetic and skincare products that reduces the aging problems and beautifies skin.
• This attar enhances skin elasticity and provides the skin a natural glow.
• It is often used to cure many mind-related issues such as depression, tension and stress.
• The attar enhances the sexual appetite and improves relationships among couples.
Nursing mother and pregnant woman should take medical advice from their doctor before using Chameli Attar.