Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Melaleuca Alternifolia||Australia||Conventional||Steam distillation||Leaves||woody, camphoraceous notes.||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
Are you fed up of those painful acnes and pimples on your face? Well, don’t worry! Avail a bottle of 100% pure miraculous tea tree essential oil from Aromaaz International to have a spotless skin. This essential oil is extracted under utmost care and supervision by complying with the industry defined parameters.
Melaleuca Alternifolia, commonly referred as tea tree, is an evergreen shrub that is a member of the Myrtle family. It is indigenous to Australia and grows along the streams and swamps. The height of this plant is about 20 feet and has white papery bark. The leaves are narrow, soft and contain oil. The flowers of this plant are creamy-white in the shape of spikes.
Overview of Tea Tree Essential Oil
Hailed for the powerful medicinal and healing properties, Tea Tree Essential Oil has found a place in every medicine box. Obtained by steam distillation of the leaves of the tea tree plant, this oil is immensely effective in treating many skin-related problems.
Benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil
• Tea tree oil is a known remedy to treat acne and pimples. All the credit goes to the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
• It stop the infections from developing on the wounds and cuts by killing the bacteria on them.
• This essential oil treats any kind of skin inflammations like swelling and redness.
• The hair problems like itchy scalp, dandruff can be treated with tea tree essential oil.
Blends well with
Tea tree essential oil goes well with Bergamot, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Nutmeg, Pine, Rose Absolute, Rosemary and Spruce essential oils.
• Combine the tea tree essential oil with carrier oil when applying on skin.
• Don’t use products containing tea tree and lavender essential oils on boys who are yet to attain puberty.
• Pregnant and nursing ladies can use this essential oil topically. Don’t use it orally.