Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Mentha spicata||India||Conventional||Steam Distillation||flowering top||medium and minty aroma of peppermint||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
Variety: Spearmint Oil 60%
Aromaaz International is widely acknowledged for offering 100% pure and therapeutic quality Spearmint oil. The steam distilled oil is pure and concentrated in nature and shows excellent benefits on health, skin and hair.
Spearmint plant grows to a height of 100 cm in temperate region that usually have wet soil. It belongs to the family Lamiaceae. This is a rhizomatous plant that is perennial in nature. The stems and foliage vary from hairy to hairless. The underground rhizomes have leaves that have serrated margins. The flowering top is used to extract oil with the help of the steam distillation process.
Brief History & Historical Uses of Spearmint Oil
The origin of Spearmint oil is believed to be from the Mediterranean region. Initially, it was used by Greek people as an aphrodisiac. Ancient people also used the oil in their bath water because of its aromatic fragrance. Many herbalists and physicians had stated that the oil has many medicinal benefits such as it was used to treat sexually transmitted diseases. Additionally, this was used to provide relief from common cold, respiratory problems, nausea and in clearing the voice.
• The oil shows marvellous therapeutic benefits such as carminative, stimulant, antispasmodic, antiseptic and restorative.
• It is used to stimulate blood circulation, decongests nasal passages, boosts immunity, cleanses & refreshes skin.
• It keeps the digestive system functional and provides relief from hiccups and relaxes stomach muscles.
• This is useful in case of headache, asthma, sinusitis, bronchitis, stress and fatigue.
Blends well with
Spearmint oil goes well with Eucalyptus , Rosemary, Lavender, Basil and Peppermint.
General Precautionary Measures!
• Spearmint oil should not be used with any homeopathic medicines.
• Always keep the oil away from the reach of children and pets.
• Before applying the oil on skin, always dilute it with suitable carrier as the concentrated oil may cause skin rashes and other allergic reactions to users.