Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Santalum Album||India||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Wood||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
We are a renowned company that is widely accepted as one of the best organic oil suppliers for the customers all across the globe. The oil is supplied in an airtight bottle and reckoned for being 100% pure.Botany
Sandalwood plant is a parasitic tree that belongs to the family Santalaceae. It can grow up to a height of 12m. Sandalwood is the most expensive wood in the world and is used for the extraction of oil and many other benefits as well. The oil has characteristic sandalwood fragrance.Brief History of Sandalwood oil
The oil obtained from sandalwood plant was used for medicinal, perfumery and wellness purposes. It has been used extensively in Aromatherapy from a long time and is being used still today to keep the body fit and healthy.Historical Uses
• In Hindu religion, Sandalwood oil was used in the ritual bathing of Gods in temples.
• Egyptians used the oil to embalm the deceased and in the spiritual flaming to honour God and treat skin disorders.
• Sandalwood oil exhibits amazing therapeutic properties such as astringent, antiseptic, sedative, anti-inflammatory, disinfectant, carminative, hypotensive, expectorant, antispasmodic, etc.
• The oil is used to treat insomnia, anxiety, nausea, cough, indigestion, sore throat and diarrhoea.
• Sandalwood oil is meant only for an external purpose and should never be ingested.
• If you want to apply the oil on the skin, dilute it with suitable carrier oil as the highly concentrated oil may cause skin irritation.
• The oil should not be used by a pregnant lady and breastfeeding mother.
• If you are suffering from any cancer or liver disorder, use it only if doctors recommend for the same.
• In case you are allergic to sandalwood, should avoid using Sandalwood oil.