Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Rosmarinus officinalis||Morocco||Conventional||Steam-distilled||Flowering tops and leaves||woody and pungent note.||Soluble in alcohol and oils|
We are one of the best Rosemary essential oil Manufacturer in India and Bulk Wholesale Suppliers in Europe, UK, USA and Globally.
Variety: Rosemary Oil
We are being presented as one of the top suppliers of 100% organic oils that are prepared from flowers via the steam distillation process. The oil is packed with utmost hygiene and as per defined standards of the industry.
Rosemary plant belongs to the family Lamiaceae. This is an aromatic shrub that has dense and scaly bark. Leaves are needle-shaped. Flowers are pale blue in colour and small in size. The plants grow to a height of 2m.
Brief History of Rosemary Oil
The top of the flower were used to extract oil that appears pale yellow in colour. Due to camphor like aroma, it was used in Roman burial rites.
• During the World War II, the leaves of the plants were burnt in order to purify the air of the hospitals.
• Historically, the oils were used by Greeks & Romans around their heads during studying hours as it was believed to boost memory.
• This oil was used by Romans in the Mediterranean for culinary purposes.
• Egyptian used this oil for incense.
• All throughout the civilizations, it was used in the preparation of cosmetics due to its anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-oxidant and antiseptic properties.
• Rosemary Oil is used to combat different types of cancer such as ovarian, colon, liver, breast, lung, pancreatic and liver cancer.
• The oil possess many therapeutic benefits such as hepatic, carminative, cordial, antidepressant, analgesic, stimulant, digestive, etc.
• This is also used to elevate cortisol level as well to treat hair loss, Dementia and Alzheimer disease.
Blends well with
Rosemary essential oil goes well with Frankincense , Cedar, Bergamot and Basil.
General Precautionary Measures!
• The oil is not suitable for those people who are suffering from high blood pressure or epilepsy.
• As the oil is concentrated in nature, it should first be diluted and applied topically to the skin.
• Rosemary Oil should not be used for children below the age of 6 years.
• Avoid using the oil in mucous membranes; avoid eye contact and applying it in the sensitive parts of the body.
Transfer the Rosemary essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Rosemary Oil manufacturers in India / Rosemary essential oil bulk suppliers in UK, US and other countries to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
As a global bulk Rosemary essential oil supplier, the enterprise delivers all kinds of products to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.