Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Rosmarinus officinalis||Morocco||Conventional||Steam-distilled||Flowering tops and leaves||woody and pungent note.||Soluble in alcohol and oils|
Avail all the wellness benefits of rosemary essential oil by obtaining 100% natural essential oil from our online one-stop shop for essential oils. We are one of the best Rosemary essential oil Manufacturers in India and Bulk Wholesale Suppliers in Europe,North & Latin America and rest of the world.
Variety: Rosemary Essential Oil
We are being presented as one of the top suppliers of 100% organic oils that are prepared from flowers via the steam distillation process. The oil is packed with utmost hygiene and as per defined standards of the industry.
Rosemary plant belongs to the family Lamiaceae. This is an aromatic shrub that has dense and scaly bark. Leaves are needle-shaped. Flowers are pale blue in colour and small in size. The plants grow to a height of 2m.
Brief History of Rosemary Essential Oil
The top of the flower was used to extract oil that appears pale yellow in colour. Due to camphor like aroma, it was used in Roman burial rites.
History and Rosemary Essential Oil Uses
• During World War II, the leaves of the plants were burnt in order to purify the air of the hospitals.
• Historically, the oils were used by Greeks & Romans around their heads during studying hours as it was believed to boost memory.
• This oil was used by Romans in the Mediterranean for culinary purposes.
• Egyptian used this oil for incense.
• All throughout the civilizations, it was used in the preparation of cosmetics due to its anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-oxidant and antiseptic properties.
In recent times,
The Rosemary essential oil suppliers the oil in required quantities at fair prices to all users.
Rosemary Essential Oil Benefits
• Rosemary Oil is used to combat different types of cancer such as ovarian, colon, liver, breast, lung, pancreatic and liver cancer.
• The oil possesses many therapeutic benefits such as hepatic, carminative, cordial, antidepressant, analgesic, stimulant, digestive, etc.
• This is also used to elevate cortisol level as well to treat hair loss, Dementia and Alzheimer disease.
Blends well with
Rosemary essential oil goes well with Frankincense, Cedar, Bergamot,amyris, vetiver and Basil essential oils. The known Rosemary Essential Oil Suppliers in UK, US and other countries offer all these oils at competitive prices.
General Precautionary Measures!
As Rosemary essential oil wholesale suppliers, we suggest the following general precautionary measures
• The oil is not suitable for those people who are suffering from high blood pressure or epilepsy.
• As the oil is concentrated in nature, it should first be diluted and applied topically to the skin.
• Rosemary Oil should not be used for children below the age of 6 years.
• Avoid using the oil in mucous membranes; avoid eye contact and applying it in the sensitive parts of the body.
Transfer the essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Rosemary essential oil manufacturers in India to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
As a Rosemary essential oil bulk supplier, the enterprise delivers all kinds of products to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.
Documents Available on Request
We, as Rosemary Essential oil bulk manufacturers, provide following documents to the customers on request,
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) - It gives product specifications, including its color, odor and other details
Gas Chromatography (GC)- It is a sample workflow-cum-pictorial representation of ingredients & their percentage.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) - It gives details about the constituents of the product and their proportion in products.