Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Pimento Officinalis Myrtaceae||Latin America||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Unripe Fruits||spicy-sweet, clove-like aroma||insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol|
When it comes opting natural way to treat any nervous or psychological disorder, nothing can compete benefits of Pimento Berry essential oil. You can trust Aromaaz International to attain all the incredible benefits of this essential oil offered in an air tight bottle.
Pimento Berry was discovered in 1821 and is a flowering shrub indigenous to Central and South America and some regions of West Indies. Fragrance of Pimento oil is similar to clove, black pepper, nutmeg, cardamom and many other, therefore it is also known as Allspice. The plant is the member of Myrtaceae family and subfamily Myrtoideae.
Overview of Pimento Berry Essential Oil
As the name recalls, Pimento Berry essential oil is prepared from dried immature berries under steam distillation process. The fruits are exposed to sun until it dries like black pepper. Its purity can be identified by its colour which ranges from yellow to reddish yellow.
Benefits of Pimento Berry Essential Oil
• The oil is valued for its anti-inflammatory properties and hence makes it ideal for those people who are suffering from sprains, gout, arthritis, muscle aches and sprains.
• Pimento Berry essential oil is constituted with Eugenol which is an effective stimulant of digestive enzymes that helps in removing digestion issues and intestinal gases.
• Using Pimento berry oil also helps in stimulating immune system. It also acts as a bodyguard to the body by fighting from the germs or bacteria before it enters inside the cell membrane.
• The oil is heavily constituted with vital Vitamins like A, C and components like Eugenol, Quercetin and Tannis which acts as a catalyst by removing harmful toxins from body.
• People with dental health issues can use Pimento Berry essential to alleviate tooth ache and gum bleeding.
Blends well with
Pimento berry essential oil goes well with Rose, ginger oil, geranium, nerol, neryl acetate, lavender and Ylang Ylang.
Hypersensitive people should ignore Pimento Beery essential oil as it may result in allergic reaction, dermatitis, rashes and inflammation. People diagnosed with duodenal ulcers, reflux disorders and spastic colitis should not consume it as it can deteriorate the situation.