Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Mentha arvensis L.||India||Conventional||Steam Distillation||leaves||Insoluble in water; Soluble in alcohol|
Peppermint Oil, offered by us is extracted from the leaves of the plant by the process of steam distillation. This therapeutic quality oil is 100% pure, concentrated in nature and is applied on different parts of the body.Botany
Peppermint is a perennial plant that belongs to the family of Lamiaceae. It grows to a height of 12-35 inch. The flowers are purple in colour, while leaves and stems are hairy in nature. The leaves are collected soon the plants start flowering and is dried for the extraction of oils from it.Brief History of Peppermint Oil
Hybrid cross linking between Spearmint and Water Mint results into production of Peppermint Oil. In earlier times Peppermint was believed to be produced only in USA, while these days countries like India, Italy, Europe, U.K. and Morocco have also started producing this oil.Historical Uses
• Owing to its attributes such as cosmetic and health benefits, the oil has been used in Japanese and Chinese folk medicine.
• Since 1500s, this has been used in the preparation of herbal medicines.
• The Peppermint oil is also known as the multipurpose oil.
It exhibits many therapeutic properties such as decongestant, astringent, stimulant, anaesthetic, antispasmodic, expectorant, cephalic, digestive, vasoconstrictor, Analgesic, stomachic and much more.General Precautionary Measures!
• When it is about using Peppermint oil, buy only 100% organic and pure oils from the certified store!
• As the oil is concentrated in nature, apply it only after diluting it with suitable carrier oil.
• Do not apply the oil to the sensitive area like eyes, ears and mucus membrane.
• Those suffering from Cancer can use this oil, but the oil should not be used alone. Instead, it should be used in combination with other oils.