Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cymbopogon martini||India||Steam Distillation||Dried grass||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
Our online platform is widely recognized by USFDA for supplying the best quality Palmarosa oil that is steam distilled as per set standards of the industry. We supply oil in varying quantities in an airtight bottle so that it retains its efficacy.Botany
Palmarosa is a grass that belongs to Poaceae/Gramineae family of the plant. It has long stem that is slender in appearance. The leaves of the plant have rose fragrance. The dried grass is usually harvested just before flowering.Brief History of Palmarosa Oil
The plant was cultivated for extracting essential oil from it in South Asia. In India, this was used to store beans and grains for preventing insects and also used as an insect repellent.Historical Uses
• Historically, this was used to adulterate Rose oil,
• It was used to treat infectious diseases, fever, nerve pain and rheumatism as a part of traditional Indian medicine formulation process.
• In Ayurvedic medicine, this was used to treat parasitic as well as fungal infections.
• In traditional Chinese medicine, this was used to treat chronic pain, indigestion and inflammation.
• This oil has amazing therapeutic properties such as digestive, febrifuge,antiseptic and stimulant.
• This can be used to treat dry and sagging skin, wrinkled-skin, anorexia, stress, infection and cystitis.
• Owing to the presence of geraniol as a major constituent, this is widely used in the perfumery industry.
• You should never apply this oil on the skin without diluting it as it may cause skin rashes due to its concentrated nature.
• Those who are pregnant or have health issues such as liver problem, etc. should consult their doctor before applying it.