Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cymbopogon martini||India||conventional||Steam Distillation||Dried grass||floral sharp aroma note same as rose.||Soluble in alcohol and oils|
Our online platform is widely recognized by USFDA for supplying the best quality Palmarosa oil that is steam distilled as per set standards of the industry. We supply oil in varying quantities in an airtight bottle so that it retains its efficacy. Aromaaz International is a known palmarosa essential oil supplier in South Korea, US, UK and other countries.
Palmarosa is a grass that belongs to the Poaceae/Gramineae family of the plant. It has a long stem that is slender in appearance. The leaves of the plant have rose fragrance. The dried grass is usually harvested just before flowering.
Brief History of Palmarosa Oil
The plant was cultivated for extracting essential oil from it in South Asia. In India, this was used to store beans and grains for preventing insects and also used as an insect repellent.
Palmarosa Oil Uses
• Historically, this was used to adulterate Rose oil,
• It was used to treat infectious diseases, fever, nerve pain and rheumatism as a part of traditional Indian medicine formulation process.
• In Ayurvedic medicine, this was used to treat parasitic as well as fungal infections.
• In traditional Chinese medicine, this was used to treat chronic pain, indigestion and inflammation.
Palmarosa oil finds applications in soaps, cosmetics and perfumes. The palmarosa oil wholesale suppliers deliver the oil in bulk in every part of the world for industrial uses.
Palmarosa Oil benefits
• This oil has amazing therapeutic properties such as digestive, febrifuge,antiseptic and stimulant.
• This can be used to treat dry and sagging skin, wrinkled-skin, anorexia, stress, infection and cystitis.
• Owing to the presence of geraniol as a major constituent, this is widely used in the perfumery industry.
Available Product Variants
Certified Organic Palmarosa Essential Oil
Blends well with
Palmarosa Essential oil goes well with Cedarwood, Geranium, Ginger Root CO2, Lemon, Lemongrass, Neroli, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Peppermint, Rose Absolute, and Bergamot. The palmarosa oil suppliers also offer these oils in bulk for blend.
General Precautionary Measures!
Followings are our recommendations for precaution as a palmarosa oil manufacturer.
• You should never apply this oil on the skin without diluting it as it may cause skin rashes due to its concentrated nature.
• Those who are pregnant or have health issues such as liver problems, etc. should consult their doctor before applying it.
Transfer the essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Palmarosa essential oil wholesale manufacturers to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
The enterprise is a Palmarosa oil supplier that delivers all kinds of products to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.
Documents Available on Request
We provide following documents to the customers on request as Palmarosa oil manufacturer,
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) - It gives product specifications, including its color, odor and other details
Gas Chromatography (GC)- It is a sample workflow-cum-pictorial representation of ingredients & their percentage.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) - It gives details about the constituents of the product and their proportion in products.
Q. Where is the palmarosa plant cultivated?
Palmarosa plant is cultivated in the wetlands of India, Nepal and Vietnam. It thrives in tropical regions.
Q. What are other names of palmarosa oil?
Palmarosa oil is also known as Cymbopogon martini, Indian geranium, Ginger grass or Rosha oil.
Q. How is palmarosa oil for skin?
Palmarosa oil is nontoxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing.
Q. For where can palmarosa oil be obtained easily at fair rates?
Many palmarosa essential oil manufacturers exist in India that provide palmarosa oil at the most competitive rates.