Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Origanum Vulgare||Spain||Conventional||Steam distillation||leaves||Soluble in water|
We supply therapeutic quality Oregano Oil to consumers all across the world. This oil is extracted from leaves of the plants by the process of steam distillations and is free from harmful chemicals. Packed with utmost care, this is safe to use.Botany
Oregano belongs to family Lamiaceae and is a perennial herb that grows to a height of 20-80 cm in height. The leaves are long& green in color and flowers are purple in color. It is also known as sweet marjoram or wild marjoram. The leaves, when dried, can be used to extract oil.Brief History of Oregano oil
In ancient times, this oil was known to exhibit healing properties and the plant was believed to have been gifted by God to humans.Historical Uses
• Greeks named this as “Joy of Mountains” as it has antiseptic properties that treat many digestive as well as respiratory problems.
• Owing to its quality attributes such as antimicrobial properties, for over 4000 years, this has been used to boost the ability of men to fight against illness and treat various ailments.
• Romans have grown this plant and then it was spread to Northern Africa. This was then spread to China where it was used for medicinal purpose.
• In earlier days people used it to provide relief from diarrhoea, fever, itchy skin and vomiting.
• It has excellent digestive, anti-inflammatory,antifungal, antioxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic properties.
• This helps in lowering the cholesterol level in the body.
• It keeps gut healthy and clean.
• The oil is known to treat yeast infection effectively.
• As this is concentrated in nature, so before applying on the skin, it should be diluted with suitable carrier oil.
• If you are allergic to oregano, avoid using this oil as it may cause hypersensitive reactions to the body.
• Those with low iron level or are anaemic, should avoid using oregano oil as this may interfere with the iron absorbing capacity of the body.