Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cymbopogon Flexuosus||India||Conventional||Steam distillation||Leaves||Soluble in alcohol & insoluble in water|
We are a trusted organization at the e-commerce world and Lemon grass oils offered by us are free from harmful chemical compounds. Supplying in various packaging options in airtight bottles, we assure our offered Lemon Grass oil for its premium quality.Botany
The perennial plant of Lemon Grass belongs to the family Poaceae of plant world. It reaches to a height of 2m and has small rhizomes. The base stems are magenta in color and have dense leaves. With its grasses, oils are extracted through the steam distillation process and hence are pure and organic in nature.Historical uses of Lemon grass oil
Traditionally, lemon grass oil was used in cosmetic, medicine and culinary usages. Besides, this was also used in desserts and beverages as a flavouring agent. It enhances digestion process, boosts immunity, blood circulation and treats infections. Because it is used to reduce fever, lemon grass was known as ‘fever grass’ in some of the cultures during ancient time.Therapeutic Benefits
• Lemon grass oil exhibits excellent astringent properties that make it an ideal choice for skin care products and also fight against diseases.
• It provides relief to joint and muscle pain.
• The oil boosts energy level and also helps to reduce headache and fever that are caused due to viral infections.
• It alleviates abdominal pain and provides relief to stomach from spasms in digestive tract.
• It acts as a detoxifying agent, thereby, promotes expulsion of toxins from the body.
• Lemon grass oil may cause skin sensitization reactions, therefore, it is recommended to perform skin patch test before using the oil.
• Pregnant women should avoid using lemon grass oil as it may cause allergic reactions.