Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Juniperus communis||Bulgaria||Steam distillation||Ripe berries||Middle|
Juniper Berry Oil is obtained from the dried fresh berries of the plant species named as Juniperus communis. Juniper Berry oil acts as a potent detoxifier and it particularly helps in boosting one’s immune system. It has been established from the researches that Juniper Berry plants have their origin in Bulgaria.Botany
Different varieties Junipers are believed to produce its female seed called Juniper berries. It is particularly not berry rather a cone like structure made of flesh and that is why it looks like berries. The shrub Juniper grows all through the month and its average height is around 3 meters. Its branches spread all around erect trunk and straight leaves.Brief History of Juniper Berry Oil
The Juniper plant grows mostly in various parts of North America and Europe, while in India the plant generally grows at a height of around 1500 to 4000 feet. The plant has been found to grow well in Sunny and warm locations and that on the slope of mountains.Historical Uses
• During the ancient times Juniper was used for its magical powers and therefore it helps in fighting the evil powers.
• Apart from that, they have been used in the past as incense that helps in order to purify the environment.
• It also has been used in fighting against various health issues in the past including urinary infection, inflammation, arthritis, rheumatism, improves memory and also helps in relieving exhaustion.
• The fruits of the Juniper Berry are widely used to add flavor to food and in many European countries it is also used during manufacture of various alcoholic beverages.
• The Juniper Berry oil is used as a detoxifying agent, antiseptic, tonic, diuretic and a purifying agent.
• Apart from that, it is also used in treating eczema, problems in menstrual cycle, bronchitis, dandruff, gout, nervous exhaustion, fatigue, prostrate problem and cystitis.
• It also is helpful in imparting clear and healthy skin. The results can be seen by regularly applying a drop of the oil on the skin.
• It advisable not to use the oil during pregnancy as that can stimulate the uterine muscles and result into serious problems.
• Those who are suffering from any kind of kidney disorders should refrain from using Juniper essential oil as it is nephro toxic in nature.
• You must not forget taking professional advice before using the oil, if you are not completely familiar with its properties and uses.