Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Allium sativum||India||Conventional||Steam Distilled||Bulb||strong and pungent aroma of garlic.||Soluble in alcohol & insoluble in water|
Variety: Garlic Oil
We are well known suppliers of Garlic Oil and quality is our first priority. The oil is obtained from steam distillation process from bulb of the plant. We pack the oil in airtight bottles with utmost care, so that it does not loses its efficacy during its transit.
Garlic plant belongs to family of Amaryllidaceae. This is a perennial plant that grows to a height of 60m. The leaves of the plant are flat and flowers and bulbils are white in color.
Brief History of Garlic Oil
Garlic oil is rich in diallyl sulphides & allicin that has excellent curative properties. It is believed that aged garlic extracts that are odourless are obtained via the fermentation process and is rich in sulphur compounds. It is also known to favour normal blood lipids, heart health & immune health of individuals.
• It was considered as an important spice for many dishes among people belonging to North Africa, Asia, Southern Europe and Middle East, due to its pungent flavour.
• For over 5000 years, this has been used as a culinary ingredient and is medicinally important.
• Koreans, during ancient time, preferred eating this prior travelling into the mountains, as it was thought that tigers if present there, will hate the smell and they will safely cross the area.
• It is known to have the capability of weight loss, stimulates blood circulation & digestion and enhances cognitive function.
• This provides relief from lower cholesterol level, congestion and arthritis.
Blends well with
Garlic oil goes well with Rose mary, Chilli, Basil sweet, Cumin, Asafoetida.
General Precautionary Measures!
• People, who are allergic to garlic, should avoid using Garlic oil.
• Garlic may increase chances of bleeding problem, and therefore, patient who are already using any blood thinner, should consult to their healthcare providers before using Garlic oil.
• There are chances that it shows drug interaction and may cause adverse reactions on the body. Hence, do not forget to speak to your doctor before using Garlic/garlic oil in case you are using any other medicines.