Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Boswellia serrata||Egypt||Conventional||Steam distilled||Resin||N/A||Soluble in alcohol & insoluble in water|
We are a trusted online website reckoned for supplying the best quality Frankincense Oil to people all over the world. Steam distilled from resin of the plant, the obtained product is packed under strict environmental condition.Botany
Frankincense plant belongs to Buseraceae family that grows to a height of 4-5m and occasionally even grows 6m long. It has flowers that are pink-white and pale-white in colour. The truck of the plant is thick, bark is smooth and has pale brownish yellow branches with pinnacle leaves.Brief About Frankincense Oil
From Frankincense tree, oil is extracted from its resin by means of the steam distillation process. The oil so obtained appears pale yellow-green in colour and has a camphoric smell.Historical Uses
• From ancient time, Frankincense oil was used for its healing power.
• It was believed to be the first of mankind’s medicine and also was an essential part of prescriptions of Hippocrates.
• The oil was also used during biblical times.
• During ancient time, Hippocrates oil was used for the religious purposes by the Egyptians.
• It was also used in the traditional medicine for treating skin ailments.
• The oil has many amazing therapeutic properties such as astringent, digestive, antiseptic, diuretic, disinfectant, sedative and many more.
• It enhances immunity of the body and also treats wounds in an effective manner.
• This is used to treat respiratory issues and also maintains oral health.
• Frankincense Oil is also use to manage anxiety & stress.
• As the oil is concentrated in nature, never use without diluting it.
• Avoid its usages in mucus membrane and eyes.
• Before using the oil on the skin, perform a patch test and dilute the oil with a suitable carrier oil.