Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Plumeria Alba||India||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Flowers||Soluble in alcohol and oils. Insoluble in water|
Aromaaz International offers incredible natural essential oils to its clients promoting a healthy lifestyle. Frangipani Essential Oil is one such amazing essential oil manufactured and supplied by the company at affordable prices to meet distinctive needs of people for the essential oil.Botany
Frangipani, scientifically called Plumeria Alba, is an evergreen tree that belongs to the family Apocynaceae. The plant has a height of 3-8 meters and has erect branches. It bears strongly scented white flowers with a yellow tinge in the center. Frangipani is native to the Caribbean, Mexico, and Central America. This plant is also referred as the ‘Tree of Life’ owing to its healing properties.Overview of Frangipani Essential Oil
Frangipani Essential Oil comes with a strong beautiful aroma of the Plumeria flowers. Extracted from the flowers of the Frangipani plant, this essential oil exhilarates the body, mind and the soul of its user. The oil has inflammatory, antioxidant, and stimulating properties which makes it perfect to deal with any human body disorder.Benefits of Frangipani Essential Oil
• Frangipani Essential Oil hydrates your hair making them soft and smooth.
• The anti-inflammatory element in this essential oil heals wound and scars, sunburns, and other skin irritations.
• Massaging this oil on the forehead alleviates headache.
• It is an effective remedy to treat tinnitus. Putting 2-3 drops of this oil in ears soothes the pain caused by this condition.
• The oil purifies the skin without making it feel dehydrated.
There are ample chances that Frangipani essential oil may encourage menstruation, therefore the use of this oil must be avoided during pregnancy. Epileptic people should abstain from consuming this oil.