Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Eucalyptus globules||Tasmania, Australia||Conventional||Steam distillation||Leaves||strong and powerful aroma||Insoluble in water& Soluble in alcohol|
Variety: Eucalyptus Globulus Oil
We supply 100% organic Eucalyptus globulus oil to customers. It is extracted by means of the steam distillation process from the dried leaves and twigs of the plant. This is packed in an airtight bottle under strict hygienic conditions and is safe to use.
The aromatic tree of Eucalyptus globulus belongs to the family Myrtaceae of the plant kingdom. It grows to a height of 150-180ft. This has a trunk that attains two-third of the total height of the plant. The leaves of the plant hang vertically or obliquely and appear leathery in texture. The flowers in the bud are covered with a cup-like structure.
Brief History of Eucalyptus Globulus Oil
Eucalyptus globulus oil is also known as Oleum Eucalypti, Eucalypti Aetheroleum, etc. During ancient time, aroma therapists have been using the oil to treat muscular pain and respiratory problems.
Historically, the oils from Eucalyptus globulus were used due to its medicinal properties. It has excellent analgesic and antiseptic properties.
• Being an effective decongestant, it is used to treat upper respiratory inflammations. Additionally, this is also used to treat bronchitis where the oil when inhaled, reaches to the bronchioles and lungs and soothe chest infections and congestion.
• When applied topically, it is used to treat acne, joint and muscle pain.
Blends well with
Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil goes well with Lavender, Lemon, Cedarwoood, Cajeput, Ginger root CO2, Citrnella, Frankincense, Basil, Spearmint, Citronella, and Tea Tree.
General Precautionary Measures!
• It should be used for the external purpose only.
• This oil should not be used on people with epilepsy and high blood pressure.
• As this is concentrated in nature, its direct application on the skin is not recommended. Instead, it should be first diluted with suitable carrier oil.
• The oil is not suitable to be used for children below 10 years.