Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Coffea arabica||Brazil||Conventional||Cold Pressed||Bean||same as brewed pot of coffee.||Soluble in Alcohol|
Variety: Coffee Oil
Coffee oil is extracted from beans of the coffee plants using the cold pressed method. It is 100% organic and safe to use.
Coffee plants were the native of South & Central America that grew to a height of 30 feet. The ideal height for growing and cultivating coffee plants is 15 feet. Seeds of the plants are used in the production of oil that is commonly known as coffee oil.
A Brief History of Coffee Oil
Coffee oil is produced from its bean via the cold pressed method. The aromatic oil thus obtained is dark in color and has warm aroma that resembles today’s brewed coffee. The major ingredients of the plants are Caffeine Cafestol & Kahweol Diterpenes.
• Historically, coffee plants were grown in Ethiopian plateau forests.
• The cultivation of coffee began in Arabian Peninsula.
• During the 15th century, the plants started growing in Arabia's Yemeni district and in the 16th century, it spread to Syria, Persia, Turkey and Egypt.
Coffee Essential Oil (Roasted) Uses
Coffee Essential Oil (Roasted) benefits
• It has got amazing therapeutic benefits. Coffee Oil is used to reduce damage due to free radical, fever, and lost appetite.
• It aids in respiratory health, improves mood, reduces nausea and soothes allergic reactions.
• Coffee oil has widely been used to prevent premature aging. Also, the oil helps in providing calmness and relaxation to the body and the mind.
Coffee essential oil wholesale suppliers concentrated in tropical or other regions with coffee cultivation provide the oil in bulk in every part of the world for different industrial uses.
Available Product Variants
Coffee Beans certified organic oil
Blend well with
Coffee oii goes well with Rose Absolute, Sandalwood, Neroli, Cedarwood, Juniper Berry, Amyris, Petitgrain and Bergamot essential oils. Coffee essential oil suppliers also offer these oils for blend along with carrier oils.
General Precautionary Measures!
We advise you to take following precautionary measures as coffee essential oil manufacturers,
• Do not use this oil for internal purposes.
• Pregnant lady, lactating mother and children should not use this oil.
• Avoid its usage in case you are sensitive to coffee.
• Store the bottle away from the reach of kids and pets.
Transfer the essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Coffee essential oil manufacturers in India to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
As a Coffee essential oil bulk supplier, the enterprise delivers all kinds of products to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.
Documents Available on Request
We, as Coffee oil bulk suppliers & manufacturers, provide following documents to the customers on request,
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) - It gives product specifications, including its color, odor and other details
Gas Chromatography (GC)- It is a sample workflow-cum-pictorial representation of ingredients & their percentage.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) - It gives details about the constituents of the product and their proportion in products.