Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Coffea arabica||Brazil||Conventional||Cold Pressed||Bean||Insoluble in water|
Coffee oil is extracted from beans of the coffee plants using the cold pressed method. It is 100% organic and safe to use.Botany
Coffee plants were the native of South & Central America that grew to a height of 30 feet. The ideal height for growing and cultivating coffee plants is 15 feet. Seeds of the plants are used in the production of oil that is commonly known as coffee oil.A Brief History of Coffee Oil
Coffee oil is produced from its bean via the cold pressed method. The aromatic oil thus, obtained is dark in color and has warm aroma that resembles today’s brewed coffee. The major ingredients of the plants are Caffeine Cafestol & Kahweol Diterpenes.Historical Information
• Historically, coffee plants were grown in Ethiopian plateau forests.
• The cultivation of coffee began in Arabian Penisula.
• During 15th century, the plants started growing in the Arabia’s Yemeni district and in 16th century, it spread to Syria, Persia, Turkey and Egypt.
• It has got amazing therapeutic benefits. Coffee Oil is used to reduce damage due to free radical, fever, and lost appetite.
• It aids in respiratory health, improves mood, reduces nausea and soothes allergic reactions.
• Coffee oil has widely been used to prevent premature aging. Also, the oil helps in providing calmness and relaxation to body and the mind.
• Do not use this oil for internal purposes.
• Pregnant lady, lactating mother and children should not use this oil.
• Avoid its usage in case you are sensitive to coffee.
• Store the bottle away from the reach of kids and pets.