Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cinnamomum cassia||China||Conventional||Steam distillation||Leaves, Twigs||warm, pungent and spicy aroma||Soluble in alcohol|
Looking for aromatic body oils or skincare substances for massaging or products? The solution lies with Aromaaz International’s essential spice oils including cassia (a type of spice plant grown in South Asia) oil. Such oils can be blended with other oil for massaging and can also be used as ingredient in skincare products safely. The enterprise is one of the major cassia oil suppliers in USA, UK and other countries.
Variety: Cassia Oil
Cassia Oil finds its use for myriads of purposes and is extracted by means of the steam distillation process. Using natural plants and its parts, Cassia oils are obtained by steam distillation process and find its use in curing varying health issues.
Cassia belongs to Lauracea family of the Plant kingdom that grows up to 10 - 15m in height. It has leaves that are thick & greyish blue to bluish green in color. The plant has small flowers that have single seed in it.
A Brief History of Cassia Oil
Cassia Oil is obtained via the steam distillation process from barks, leaves, twigs and stalks. The oil is obtained in yellowish brown in color. It possesses many health, skin, hair and beauty benefits.
• It was thought to be originated in South China. For more than 4000 years, it was believed to be used for medicinal as well as culinary purpose.
• This was believed to boost energy, vitality, life force and blood circulation.
• It is also cultivated in India, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, etc.
• This was used in traditional Chinese medicine.
• In United States, Cassia Oil also found its use for culinary purposes.
• It possesses many important therapeutic benefits such as antimicrobial, antidepressant, antiviral, anti-arthritic, anti-emetic and anti-rheumatic.
• It also cures diarrhoea, sexual disorder, digestive disorder, etc.
Blends well with
Cassia Essential Oil goes well with thyme, Lavender, Cardamom, Coriander, Frankincense, Rosemary, Benzoin and Clove bud.
General Precautionary Measures!
• Do not use this oil for internal purpose.
• Avoid its usage in case you are sensitive to Cassia
• Not recommended for children use unless suggested by doctor.