Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Elettaria cardamomum||Tropical Asia||India||Steam distillation||Seeds||Sweet and balsamic in fragrant||Soluble in alcohol & water|
Variety: Cardamom Oil
The Cardamom Oil is extracted from the cardamom seeds that are hygienically stored in the airtight bottle. It has a delightful & pleasing aroma. It blends well with many other naturally extracted organic oils.
The plant of Cardamom grows up to a height of 4m and is a perennial herb. It belongs to Zingiberaceae family of the plant kingdom. It has tapering end leaves with flowers of purple and yellowish in color. The seeds appear as reddish brown in color and when dried, it is used for the extraction of oil from it.
A Brief History of Caraway Oil
Cardamom oil is considered as native to Tropical Asia. The cultivation of the plant takes place in India, Guatemala, Sri Lanka and other countries. The extracted oils from the dried seeds are pale yellow in color and posses a strong fragrance.
• Cardamom was traditionally used in Chinese medicines for curing respiratory problems such as chest congestion, coughing and sinus.
• In both Ayurvedic as well as Chinese medicine, it was used on the large scale to treat many health-related issues.
• Also for treating cough, nervous disorders, abdominal pain, etc., caraway oil are recommended.
• In Ayurvedic medicine, it was believed to bring joy, clarity and also raises consciousness.
Blends well with
Cardamom oil goes well with Bergamot, Rose,Orange, Cinnamom Bark, clove Bud, Caraway and Cidarwood.
• It is widely used for neutralizing the unwanted effects of chemotherapy and reduces spasms & nausea.
• Cardamom Oil is known for possessing amazing digestive, antimicrobial, stimulant, antiseptic, aphrodisiac and many other therapeutic benefits.
General Precautionary Measures!
• Do not apply the oil in case you are allergic to cardamom.
• Avoid its usage to eyes and other sensitive areas of the body.