Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cinnamomum camphora||China||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Leaf||Soluble in alcohol|
Camphor Oil is extracted from various parts of the camphor plant. It is extracted via the steam distillation process and is safe to use for health, beauty and for combating other issues. Although oils can be obtained from every parts of the tree however, leaves are the best for this as it has quicker regeneration rate.Botany
Camphor trees grow at a height of 35m and the active ingredients are present in almost every part of this tree. The leaves of this plant are bit waxy and glossy in appearance. When crushed, it smells like camphor. The tree produces bright green foliage during spring that also has bunch of white flowers. The fruits appear in clusters and looks like berry.A Brief History of Camphor Oil
• Chinese and Indians has used and still using it for medicinal as well as religious purpose.
• Often used in Ayurvedic treatments, it finds its wide application in the formulation of many medicines that are used for vomiting, cough, etc.
• This is also used to rectify psychological disorders and speech impediment.
• During 14th Century in Persia and Europe, this was used in fumigations during plague where it was known to be an effective disinfectant ingredient.
• It was used as an effective and powerful ingredient in the preparation of many medicines. In fact, today also, this is widely used in the development of many new medicines.
• It has a long history where it has shown its marvelous result in the metabolism of both animals and human.
• Camphor Oil has a broad spectrum action that makes it an ideal choice as anaesthesia, antiseptic, stimulant, decongestant and nervous pacifier.
• This effective organic oil is also in demand for its properties such as anti-inflammatory, insecticide and disinfectant.
• Do not use for the internal purpose
• Avoid its usage in case you are sensitive to Camphor
• Nursing mother and pregnant ladies should not use the oil unless suggested by the doctor.