Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Piper Nigrum||East Asia||Commerical||Steam Distillation||unripe red fruit||strong , sharp and spicy aroma||Soluble in Alcohol|
If you are in search of pure Black Pepper Oil, you will find the same on the one stop online platform for essential oils- Aromaaz International. It is one of the spearheading Black Pepper Oil suppliers in USA, UK, Canada and rest of the world.
Variety: Black Pepper Oil
Black Pepper Oil is obtained from the steam distillation process of red fruit. In fact, because of exhibiting so many therapeutic benefits, Black Pepper Oil had been a preferred product of many for a healthy life.
The plant for Black Pepper has a life of 20 years and is basically the native to tropical evergreen rainforest of southern India and was further grown in other parts of the country. It belongs to the family of Piperaceae that is mainly cultivated for its fruits that are dried and also used as spice. The fruit is usually picked with the outer layer of the fruit (berry) and turns black and has a high pungent smell with light aroma for the extraction of Black Pepper Oil.
A Brief History of Black Pepper Oil
Black Pepper is commonly referred to as ‘King of Spice’ and is known from ancient times. In Hindi and Sanskrit, it is called Kali Mirch. In Ayurveda, Black Pepper Oil was used to treat asthma, cold, chronic indigestion, sinus congestion and obesity. Additionally, it was used for treating headache, obesity, cholera, respiratory infections and many other health-related issues.
Black Pepper Essential Oil Uses
• The Black Pepper Plant originated from India, Malaysia, China and Indonesia. Black Pepper Oils are prepared in India, Singapore and Malaysia.
• From ancient times, Black Pepper Oil was used in the formulation of medicines that are used for treating pain, ache and other musculoskeletal issues, poor appetite, etc.
• In China, when Black Pepper Oil is used in the formulation of medicine it is thought to open sinuses and also promotes sweating.
It is used as a blend to help enhance alertness and stamina.
It is used in dental and other final products.
The black pepper essential oil wholesale suppliers deliver the oil in bulk for all users across the world.
Blends Well With
Black pepper oil goes well with Bergamot, Clary sage, Clove Coriander ,Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium,Ginger, Grapefruit, lavender, lime,Lemon, Mandarin, sage, Sandalwood and Ylang ylang. Black pepper essential oil suppliers also provide these oils for blend.
Black Pepper Essential Oil benefits
• Black Pepper Oil is high in demand due to its amazing therapeutic properties such as diuretic, antiseptic, antitoxic, analgesic and many others.
• Black Pepper Oil is often used for treating cold, muscle pain, rheumatism; increases blood circulation, saliva flow and stimulates appetite.
• The Natural Essential Oils extracted from Black Pepper fruit is often used against sensitive teeth and toothache.
General Precautionary Measures!
We advise you to take the following precautionary measures as black pepper wholesale manufacturer.
• Black Pepper Oil is concentrated in nature that thus, it is recommended not to use oil without diluting it with suitable carrier oil.
• Avoid using Black Pepper Oil on sensitive areas, eyes and mucous membranes.
• Nursing mothers, children and pregnant women should always consult the doctor before using this wonderful oil.
Transfer the essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Black pepper essential oil bulk manufacturers to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
The enterprise delivers all kinds of products as an Black pepper essential oil wholesale supplier to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.
Documents Available on Request
We, as Black pepper oil wholesale manufacturers, provide following documents to the customers on request,
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) - It gives product specifications, including its color, odor and other details
Gas Chromatography (GC)- It is a sample workflow-cum-pictorial representation of ingredients & their percentage.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) - It gives details about the constituents of the product and their proportion in products.