Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Piper Nigrum||East Asia||Commerical||Steam Distillation||unripe red fruit||strong , sharp and spicy aroma||Soluble in alcohol & water|
If you are in search of pure Black Pepper Oil, you will find the same on the one stop online platform for essential oils- Aromaaz International. It is one of the spearheading Black Pepper Oil suppliers in USA, UK, Canada and rest of the world.
Variety: Black Pepper Oil
Black Pepper Oil is obtained from the steam distillation process of red fruit. In fact, because of exhibiting so many therapeutic benefits, Black Pepper Oil had been a preferred product of many for a healthy life.
The plant for Black Pepper has a life of 20 years and is basically the native to topical evergreen rainforest of southern India and was further grown in other parts of the country. It belongs to the family of Piperaceae that is mainly cultivated for its fruits that are dried and also used as spice. The fruit is usually picked with the outer layer of the fruit (berry) and turns black have high pungent smell with light aroma for the extraction of Black Pepper Oil.
A Brief History of Black Pepper Oil
Black Pepper is commonly referred as ‘King of Spice’ that is known from ancient time. In Hindi and Sanskrit, it is called as Kali Mirch. In Ayurveda, Black Pepper Oil was used to treat asthma, cold, chronic indigestion, sinus congestion and obesity. Additionally, it was used for treating headache, obesity, cholera, respiratory infections and many other health-related issues.
• The Black Pepper Plant is originated from India, Malaysia, China and Indonesia. Black Pepper Oils are prepared in India, Singapore and Malaysia.
• From ancient time, Black Pepper Oil was used in the formulation of medicines that are used for treating pain, ache and other musculoskeletal issues, poor appetite, etc.
• In China, when Black Pepper Oil is used in the formulation of medicine it is thought to open sinuses and also promotes sweating.
Blends Well With
Black pepper oil goes well with Bergamot, Clary sage, Clove Coriander ,Fennel, franckincense, Geranium,Ginger, Grapefruit, lavender, lime,Lemon, Mandarin, sage, Sandalwood and Ylang ylang.
• Black Pepper Oil is high in demand due to its amazing therapeutic properties such as diuretic, antiseptic, antitoxic, analgesic and many others.
• Black Pepper Oil is often used for treating cold, muscle pain, rheumatism; increases blood circulation, saliva flow and stimulate appetite.
• The Natural Essential Oils extracted from Black Pepper fruit is often used against sensitive teeth and toothache. General Precautionary Measures!
• Black Pepper Oil is concentrated in nature that thus, it is recommended not to use oil without diluting it with suitable carrier oil.
• Avoid using Black Pepper Oil on sensitive areas, eyes and mucous membrane.
• Nursing mother, children and pregnant women should always consult to the doctor before using this wonderful oil.