Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Piper Betel||India||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Leaves||sweet creosote aroma||Soluble in alcohol & water|
Are you looking for a place to avail the finest range of Betel leaf essential oil? If yes then Aromaaz International is the right online megastore to rely on. The oil is extracted from the fresh leaves and is packed in air sealed bottles.
Betel, popularly known as Paan is widely consumed in the regions of Asia. It belongs to Piperceae family in which pepper and kava is also included. Its vines extend till 150 to 180 cm and they branch after 3 to 6 months.
Overview of Betel Leaf Essential Oil
Betel Leaf Essential Oil is extracted from leaves of the evergreen creeper plant via steam distillation process. The extract is clear yellow to dark brown liquid and has sweet balsamic aroma. It has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
Benefits of Betel Leaf Essential Oil
• Betel leaf essential is very beneficial for mental health as it relieve stress and anxiety.
• The oil has curative benefits which help in reducing back pain, stomach, joint pain and skin inflammation.
• It has carminative as well as digestive properties which protects intestinal functions.
• It prevents the body to ingest toxins that harms respiratory system. It helps in clearing throat and reliving nasal troubles.
• By adding few drops of betel leaf essential oil and gargling with it helps in preventing Bleeding gum, painful chewing and other dental troubles.
Blends Well With
Betel leaf essential oil goes well with Eucalyptus, Lavender, Rosemary, Tea tree .
When used as tobacco, it can increase the risk of oral cancer. A patch test is important to prevent any allergic issue if used for the first time. Also, it should be avoided by pregnant and lactating women to keep their infant or fetus safe.