Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Angelica archangelica||France||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Root||Base to Middle||Soluble in alcohol & water|
Variety: Angelica Root Oil
Angelica Root Oil that has an excellent strengthening, restorative and anchoring properties. When supplied in an airtight bottle, the offered oil is highly acclaimed for its amazing therapeutic and medicinal benefits. Aromaaz International is one of the leading angelica root oil suppliers in US, Canada, UK and other countries.
Angelica archangelica belong to the Apiaceae family of Plant kingdom that grows in mild acidic soil. The plant has a big and hollow stem with white flowers. It might take many years to flower and thus, a lot of patience is needed till the plant is fully grown. Once the complete flowering takes place and seeds are produced, the roots of Angelica are harvested and oils are extracted from it. Although 37 types of species of Angelica are known today, Angelica archangelica is one that is used widely for aromatherapy purposes.
A Brief History of Angelica Root Oil
• Angelica roots are obtained from the Angelica archangelica plants that usually grow in the damp soil of Norway, Finland, Sweden and Iceland and many other European countries.
• The natural essential oils from Angelica’s root are extracted via the steam distillation process once the flowering is done.
Angelica Essential Oil Uses
• Angelica root oil was in great demand in both eastern as well as western traditional practices.
• It is considered as important herbs for treating lungs-related issues and also worked as preventive measures during epidemics in the middle age in Europe.
• When it was used in the preparation of Chinese medicine, many species of Angelica were used in the formulation of medicines that helped in curing digestive as well as respiratory issues. Additionally, it was high in demand among female suffering reproductive system issues.
Angelica root oil adds flavour to alcoholic drinks such as Benedictine and Chartreuse.
It is used for diffusion to spread aroma and inhalation for respiratory issues.
The angelica root essential oil wholesale suppliers provide the oil in bulk in every part of the world at competitive rates.
Angelica Root Essential Oil benefits
• Angelica root oil is widely in demand for its amazing properties such as expectorant, antispasmodic, expectorant, digestive as well as relaxant features.
• It is known to detoxify the body from harmful toxins.
• Angelica root oil is also known to provide relief from stress and anxiety.
Blends well with
Angelica root oil goes well with Cedarwood, Frankincense, Basil, Clove, Myrrh, Juniper Berry, lemon, and Sandalwood essential oils. Angelica root essential oil bulk suppliers also offer all these oils in wholesale at favorable rates for blend.
Available Product Variants
Angelica Hydrosols and Angelica Extract Organic Oil
General Precautionary Measures!
We suggest following measures for precaution as angelica root oil manufacturers.
• Although Angelica root oil is safe to use as it is non-irritant and non-toxic in nature, however, its use after 24 hours of sun exposure is not recommended as it is ‘Phototoxic’ in nature.
• It is not recommended to use if you are suffering from diabetes. < br>• Pregnant women, children and nursing mothers should always consult with their healthcare provider before using this oil extract.
• Angelica root oil is for external use and therefore, its internal use should be avoided. If you wish to apply it internally, then consult your doctor first.
• Being pure and concentrated in nature, its direct application on the skin is not advisable. To use it, you should first dilute it with suitable carrier oil and then apply it on the skin.
Transfer the essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Angelica root essential oil wholesale manufacturers to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
The enterprise is a Angelica root oil supplier that delivers all kinds of products to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.
Documents Available on Request
We provide following documents to the customers on request as Angelica root oil manufacturers,
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) - It gives product specifications, including its color, odor and other details
Gas Chromatography (GC)- It is a sample workflow-cum-pictorial representation of ingredients & their percentage.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) - It gives details about the constituents of the product and their proportion in products.