Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Angelica archangelica||France||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Root||Base to Middle||Soluble in alcohol & water|
Angelica Root Oil that has an excellent strengthening, restorative and anchoring properties. When supplied in airtight bottle, the offered oil highly acclaimed for its amazing therapeutic and medicinal benefits.Botany
Angelica archangelica belong to the Apiaceae family of Plant kingdom that grows in mild acidic soil. The plant has big and hollow stem with white flower. It might take many years to flower and thus, a lot of patience is needed till the plant is fully grown. Once the complete flowering takes place and seeds are produced, the roots of Angelica are harvested and oils are extracted from it. Although, 37 types of species of Angelica are known today buy Angelica archangelica is one that is used widely for aromatherapy purpose.A Brief History of Angelica Extract
• Angelica extract is obtained from the roots of Angelica archangelica that usually grows in the damp soil of Norway, Finland, Sweden and Iceland and many other European countries.
• The natural essential oils from Angelica’s root are extracted via the steam distillation process once the flowering is done.
• Angelica extract from roots are also used in tea making to treat digestive as well as respiratory disorders. Additionally, it can also be used for treating infection, nervous system issues and fever.
• Angelica root oil was in great demand in both eastern as well as western traditional practices.
• It is considered as important herbs for treating lungs-related issues and also worked as preventive measures during epidemics in the middle age in Europe.
• When it was used in the preparation of Chinese medicine, many species of Angelica were used in the formulation of medicines that helped in curing digestive as well as respiratory issues. Additionally, it was high in demand among female suffering reproductive system issues.
• Angelica root oil is widely in demand for its amazing properties such as expectorant, anti-spasmodic, expectorant, digestive as well as relaxant features.
• It is known to detoxify the body from harmful toxins.
• Angelica root oil is also known to provide relief from stress and anxiety.
• Although Angelica root oil is safe to use as it is non-irritant and non-toxic in nature, however, its use after 24 hours of sun exposure is not recommended as it is ‘Phototoxic’ in nature.
• It is not recommended to use if you are suffering from diabetes. < br>• Pregnant women, children and nursing mother should always consult with their healthcare provider before using this oil extract.
• Angelica root oil is for external use and therefore, its internal use should be avoided. If you wish to apply it internally, then consult your doctor first.
• Being pure and concentrated in nature, its direct application on the skin is not advisable. To use it, you should first dilute it with suitable carrier oil and then apply it on the skin.