Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Magnifera indica||India||Expeller pressed||kernels|
The Mango butter that we supply is cautiously deodorized and is refined with utmost precision. These can be used directly and also in making of different products like lip balm, soaps, creams, and other products. Mango butter is extracted from the kernel of the mango tree. It exists in solid form at room temperature and it melts after coming in contact with skin.
Brief Information on Mango Butter
In Mango butter, the content of stearic acid is high and that is why it shows a number of similarities with cocoa butter. Mango Butter provides great protection from Sun. It shows antioxidant properties and is rich in Vitamin A and E.
Common Uses and Benefits
• Mangoes are rich source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Fibre and folate. And, it has a number of health related benefits.
• The most noteworthy property of mangoes is antioxidant. It also consists of beta carotene that helps in reducing the risk of asthma and other health conditions.
• It also helps in protecting the eyes from muscular degeneration because of the presence of zeaxanthin.
• Mangoes have also found to be helpful in fighting heart diseases by reducing cholesterol level and weight in the human body.
• Mangoes are rich source of Vitamin C and therefore they can be effectively helpful in giving tighter look thereby imparting firm appearance.
General Precautionary Measures!
• Obese adults must be careful while taking in mango butter, because it has been found that people belonging to this group can suffer from low blood pressure level after consuming mangoes.