Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Jasminum Officinale||Central Asia||conventional||Hydro-distillation||Flower||intense fragrance||Soluble in water|
Aromaaz International is a known name among the consumers of hydrosols. If you are an avid lover of fragrance of jasmine, then this website provides amazing quality jasmine hydrosols. This hydrosol is extracted from the jasmine flowers by way of water distillation. Jasmine hydrosols are one of the best and incredible hydrosols available for skin and beauty care in the market. They are devoid of any paraffin or preservatives, therefore absolutely safe to use.
The botanical name of the Jasmine Hydrosol is Jasminum Officinale. Jasmine is a bright deciduous climber having sharp pointed pinnate leaves and white flowers in summers. The plant belongs to the family of Oleaceae of the plant world. They grow perfectly in a regular garden and do not require any special soil. A moderate fertile soil and moisture is enough for the plant to grow. Being a climber, it requires persistent shaping to control its growth. The beautiful flowers of the jasmine plant bloom from October to March.
Benefits of Jasmine Hydrosol
• According to Ayurveda, jasmine is considered as an effective remedy to reduce symptoms of stress and depression. Similarly, jasmine hydrosol brings down the levels of anxiety and stress in a person.
• Jasmine Hydrosol has a amazing aroma making it an absolute ingredient to be used by the perfume industry. The mystic scent of the jasmine flowers in this hydrosol helps to calm and relax the senses.
• Jasmine hydrosol is an amazing antiseptic and disinfectant. The antimicrobial and antifungal properties in the flower prevent any infections from developing in wounds.
• It helps to fight signs of ageing.
• Jasmine floral water nourishes and moisturizes dry and frizzy hair and also makes them shiny.
Pregnant women should avoid using jasmine floral water. People who are allergic to spicy foods, perfumes or cosmetics must also avoid this strong floral water as they are likely to face reactions on using this floral water.