Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Citrus Paradisi||USA||Conventional||Cold Press||Fruit||sweet and fruit aroma.||soluble in water.|
Aromaaz International is a trusted online megastore for providing purest form of Grape fruit hydrosol. The hydrosol is a transparent liquid with a fruity aroma. Our extract is very safe as it is certified from WHO and USFDA.
Grape fruit is a hybrid plant of Rutaceae family. Its taste varies from sour to mild sweet. The plant is evergreen that have shining and dark green leaves. It grows up to 5- 6 meters and can have white, pink and orange fruit pulp. China is the largest producer of grapefruit globally.
Overview of Grape Fruit Hydrosol
Grape fruit hydrosol is extracted from cold press distillation. It has a very sweet and fruit aroma. The hydrosol can be used directly as a skin-toner. It can burn fats as it is constituted with lipolytic properties. Along with that, it has astringent, antioxidant and purifying properties.
Benefits of Grape Fruit Hydrosol
• Due to its sweet aroma, it is widely used in aromatherapy.
• Grapefruit hydrosol can be used as a body and facial spray.
• It is very beneficial for hair and hence can be applied directly in the form of hair spray.
• Grapefruit hydrosol spray can be used to alleviate itchiness caused by skin dryness and insect bites.
• Along with the body, one can use Grapefruit as room freshener to create a positive environment.
Consuming Grapefruit hydrosol for a longer period of time can damage cell and tissues. On consuming it orally, one can suffer through diarrhoea and stomach ache. Therefore it is always advisable to consult a doctor before taking it in use.