Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Zingiber Officinale||Canada||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Rhizome||strong and warming scent.||soluble in Water.|
Avail the purest form of ginger hydrosol with Aromaaz International. Our ginger extract is WHO and USFDA certified hence make it safe to be used by anyone. We use utmost natural method to extract every component from the ideal ginger rhizome.
Ginger is a plant of Zingiberaceae family and Zingiber genus. It is native to Indian subcontinent and Southern Asia. Ginger blooms white and pink flower buds with annual leafy stems. Rhizome of this plant is widely used in many medicines and culinary purposes.
Overview of Ginger Hydrosol
Ginger hydrosol is made from the rhizome part of plant. It is categorised among spicy and warmest hydrosols. With steam distillation method, ginger hydrosol is prepared and the extract has light yellow to pal yellow colour with a strong and warming scent.
Benefits of Ginger Hydrosol
• Ginger hydrosol contains analgesic properties and hence makes it reliable to be used in severe pain like headache, muscle pains and strains.
• Ginger has antiseptic properties that make its hydrosols to be used during injuries and infection treatment.
• It can be used as a catalyst to eliminate harmful toxics from body cells and tissues. It can be also used in detox bathing.
• Ginger has strong warming properties that make it ideal to be used in cold seasons. Adding some drops in usual drinks will keep body warm during winters.
• Ginger hydrosol can be used as cold air diffuser to stable the functioning of mind.
When applied directly on skin, ginger is said unsafe as it can cause inflammation or skin irritation. Ginger hydrosol should not be taken by pregnant and lactating women orally. Also, there is some concern that it might harm sex hormones.