Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Boswellii Carterri||Oman||Conventional||Hydro Distillation||Resin||Water soluble|
Avail multiple benefits of Frankincense Hydrosol with the largest online megastore Aromaaz International. Our hydrosol is very safe to be used by anyone as it is certified under USFDA and WHO authorities.Botany
Frankincense is a tree of Boswellia which is valued for its aromatic resin. The tree is a native of Oman and can be harvested in different soils. Change in soil produces different types of resins which are used in various perfumes.Overview of Frankincense Hydrosol
Frankincense hydrosol has been traced to be used as holy exodus in Bible. Its hydrosol is attained by hydro distilling its resins. It is considered as the King of hydrosols due to its countless benefits and immense fragrance.Benefits of Frankincense Hydrosol
• Due to its antiseptic properties, it is used in many healing and rejuvenating purposes.
• It consists of anti-inflammatory properties which make it ideal to be used during skin allergies and rashes.
• A person willing to look young without using any chemical product can spray Frankincense Hydrosol on their skin for reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
• It has balsamic and immense fragrance which makes it ideal to be used in aromatherapy.
• People with oily skin, can spray Frankincense Hydrosol before going to bed for a firm skin.
Although Frankincense Hydrosol is very safe to be used by people of any age however, ingesting it can cause uneasiness. People might experience constipation, gas, stomach-aches and irritable bowel syndrome on using it. Therefore, seeking medical advice is always advisable.