Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Eucalyptus globulus||Canada||conventional||Hydro Distillation||Leaves||clean and green scent||Insoluble in alcohol and oils. Soluble in water|
There are numerous benefits of Eucalyptus floral water which can improve the essence of life. Provide all these magical advantages to your health with Aromaaz International. With our quality packaging services, we give best to deliver the product safely to the customers.
Eucalyptus globulus is also known as Blue Gum, Southern blue gum and Tasmanian Blue gum. The tree is native to Australia and nearby areas. It is the tallest tree which has top-shaped bud. The leaves are sickle shaped and have a very shining deep green colour. Unlike other trees, Eucalyptus grows very fast.
Overview of Eucalyptus Floral Water
Eucalyptus floral water is processed under hydro distillation method. Hydrosol of this oil is extracted from its pointed twigs and mature leaves. The water has no colour and is insoluble in water. The dried leaves of the tree are used to make eucalyptus tea. It can treat so many health disorders like asthma and bronchitis.
Benefits of Eucalyptus Floral Water
• Eucalyptus floral water has a component that breaks the mucous which is responsible for asthma.
• When mixed with pine and lime water, Eucalyptus and used for regular 2 weeks can reduce the effect of Bronchitis.
• People who experience pain while chewing or have any other dental issues can benefit from eucalyptus floral water.
• There are several chewing gums that have eucalyptus as an important ingredient. This helps in improving the condition of gingivitis in people.
• It has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties. Applying mask of eucalyptus and lemon extract on head can help in getting rid of head lice immediately.
When consumed in small proportion, eucalyptus floral water is said to be very safe. It is also safe when taken orally for 12 weeks but it can harm the skin if applied directly. Children should be kept away as it’s use can harm them.