Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cinnamomum Zeylanicum||Sri Lanka||Conventional||Hydro Distillation||Bark||sweet, spicy||Water|
Provide your life with the amazing benefits of aroma oils, traditional Indian attars and more with Aromaaz International. We specialize in dealing with the purest form of Cinnamon Floral Water to give its every benefit to our customers.
The botanical name of cinnamon is Cinnamomum zeylanicum. It belongs to the family of Lauraceae, which is native to Sri Lanka. The tree of cinnamon grows up to the height of 1- to 15 meters and its leaves are ovate oblong in shape. It blooms beautiful flowers which is of greenish colour. The fruit of this tree contains drupe with a single seed.
Overview of Cinnamon Floral Water
Cinnamon floral water is prepared from the bark of Cinnamomum Zeylanicum. It goes under hydro distillation process to attain its purest extract. Cinnamon hydrosol can be used as a toner as it cleans the skin to the core. It consists of emulsifying agent and properties that makes it best for therapeutical benefits.
Benefits of Cinnamon Floral Water
• In case of hay fever, taking cinnamon extract can help in fast recovery.
• Cinnamon has lozenges content that helps in fighting yeast infection.
• When mixed with bilberry and slippery elm bark can reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
• Applying cream which contains cinnamon can help in preventing premature ejaculation.
• Using Cinnamon in right proportion and right dosage can help in reducing weight.
Cinnamon oil is said likely to be safe when taken orally. However, when taken in high amount it can harm fetus during pregnancy. It should be ignored in case of diabetes as it contains hypoglycemia which can result in lowering blood pressure.