Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Rosa Damascena Mill||Western Europe to East Asia||Solvent extraction||Flowers||Soluble in alcohol and oils. Insoluble in water.|
Aromaaz International offers a wide range of floral absolute oil to customers. Among different oils, Rose Damascena Floral Absolute Oil is accepted globally as it is extracted from natural petals of the flower.Botany
Rose Damascena, a delicious herb, grows to a height of around 2.2m. It has a dense stem, stiff bristles and curved prickles. Leaves of this Rose hybrid plant have 5-7 leaflets and produces rose flower that is moderately pink-light red in colour. Damask Rose is also known as Rose of Castile.Benefits of Rose Damascena Floral Absolute Oil
• Rose Damascena Floral Absolute Oil is used to calm and uplift the mood.
• Its anti-inflammatory, soothing and cooling properties makes it a preferred choice among users.
• The oil exhibits an excellent property on dry and itchy skin.
• It prevents scars and also provides relief from stress.
• Pregnant ladies should consult to doctor before using Rose Damascena Floral Absolute Oil.
• It should be kept away from the reach of the kids.