Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Styrax benzoin||Sumatra||conventional||Solvent Extracted||Benzoin Resin||sweet vanilla aroma||Soluble in alcohol, insoluble in water|
Avail the best and 100% pure Benzoin Floral Absolute Oil with Aromaaz International. It is the largest online megastore that strives to offer premium range of essential oils. Keeping in tune to the guidelines and industry defined standards, every product is handled with utmost care and concern.
Benzoin is commonly known as gum Benjamin tree, Loban, Kemeyan, Onycha and Sumatra Benzoin tree that belongs to the species of tree native Sumatra of Indonesia. It grows up to the height of 12 meters. There are widely two categories of Benzoin and that are - Benzoin Siam and Benzoin Sumatra.
Benefits of Benzoin Floral Absolute Oil
• Benzoin Floral Absolute Oil is used to cure arthritis, bronchitis, coughing and chapped skin.
• Due to its sweet vanilla aroma, it is the most common ingredient in incense making.
• It is widely used for relieving stress and anxiety.
• People usually diffuse Benzoin to use it as a candle diffuser because of its thick texture.
• It instantly kill the germs present on the skin, reduces swelling and heal the small cuts.
• Benzoin oil is also used for skin ulcers, bedsores and cracked skin.
Due to its natural aspects, Benzoin Floral Absolute Oil is considered to be appropriable to use by everyone. However, you cannot decide the amount of dosage by your own as it alters from person to person. Ask a doctor or an expert before using it directly.