Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Menthaarvensis||Europe & Central Asia||Conventional||Steam distillation||leaves||sweeter ,stronger aroma||Insoluble in water|
Variety: Corn Mint Essential Oil
We are a trusted and acclaimed online Cornmint Essential oil supplier. It is steam distilled from the leaves of the plant and therefore is 100% natural. It is concentrated in nature and known to exhibit various health benefits. Buying it here on Aromaaz International with premium quality assurance is just a matter of clicks.
Botanical name of the Corn mint plant is Mentha Arvensis and it belongs to the Lamiaceae family. It is believed to be the native of Central Asia and Europe. It is also found in eastern Siberia, North America and East to the Himalaya. The plant also has various similar properties of Peppermint plant.
A Description Brief of Corn Mint Oil
This is obtained from the leaves of corn mint plants via the steam distillation process that contains 80% menthol. This is then fractionated for removing menthol in larger percentages. The oil so obtained is used for other purposes than aromatherapy.
Corn Mint Oil Uses
• These are flowering plants that were first found in Europe & produced in Brazil, Argentina, China and Vietnam.
• It was initially used as peppermint all across the Eastern hemisphere.
• It was believed to be used by people around 2000 years ago.
• In 19thcentury, it’s cultivation begun from Japan for commercial purposes
Corn mint essential oil is used as a substitute fragrance of peppermint due to its low cost in toiletries.
It is added to herbal formulation meant for digestive aid.
The corn mint essential oils wholesale suppliers offer the oil at competitive prices across the world.
Corn mint oil suppliers provide it in bulk for different uses across all locations.
Corn Mint Essential Oil benefits
• It is known to possess excellent digestive as well as antimicrobial properties.
• This oil is often used for warding off negativity around.
• It also has antiseptic, stimulant, anesthetic and antispasmodic properties.
• This oil combats digestive problems, sore throat, headache, nausea and cold.
Corn Mint Oil blends well with
Lemon, Orange, Grapefruit, Lime, Eucalyptus, Basil, Peppermint and Rosemary essential oils. The corn mint essential oil wholesale suppliers also provide these oils in bulk for blend.
General Precautionary Measures!
We recommend you to exercise following precautions as a corn mint essential oil manufacturer.
• Pregnant women & Nursing mothers should avoid Corn mint oil.
• It’s use is not recommended for people suffering from cholestasis or gastro-oesophageal reflux disease.
• It is not good for internal use. Thus, use externally only.
• Store the bottle of oil at a place where there isn’t any scope of direct sunlight.
Transfer the essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Cornmint essential oil manufacturers in India to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
As a Cornmint essential oil bulk supplier, the enterprise delivers all kinds of products to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.
Documents Available on Request
We, as Cornmint oil bulk manufacturers & suppliers, provide following documents to the customers on request,
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) - It gives product specifications, including its color, odor and other details
Gas Chromatography (GC)- It is a sample workflow-cum-pictorial representation of ingredients & their percentage.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) - It gives details about the constituents of the product and their proportion in products.