Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Menthaarvensis||Europe & Central Asia||Conventional||Steam distillation||leaves||sweeter ,stronger aroma||Insoluble in water|
Variety: Corn Mint Oil
We are trusted and acclaimed online supplier of Cornmint oil. It is steam distilled from the leaves of the plant and therefore is 100% natural. It is concentrated in nature and known to exhibit various health benefits. Buying it here on Aromaaz International with premium quality assurance is just a matter of clicks.
Botanical name of Corn mint plant is Menthaarvensis and it belongs to Lamiaceae family. It is believed to be the native of Central Asia and Europe. It is also found in eastern Siberia, North America and East to the Himalaya. The plant also has various similar properties of Peppermint plant.
A Description Brief of Corn Mint Oil
This is obtained from the leaves of corn mint plants via the steam distillation process that contains 80% menthol. This is then fractionated for removing menthol in larger percentage. The oil so obtained is used for other purposes than aromatherapy.
• This is flowering plants that were first found in Europe & produced in Brazil, Argentina, China and Vietnam.
• It was initially used as peppermint all across the Eastern hemisphere.
• It was believed to be used by people around 2000 years ago.
• In 19thcentury, it’s cultivation begun from Japan for commercial purposes
• It is known to possess excellent digestive as well as antimicrobial properties.
• This oil is often used for warding off negativity around.
• It also has antiseptic, stimulant, anesthetic and antispasmodic properties.
• This oil combats digestive problem, sore throat, headache, nausea and cold.
General Precautionary Measures!
• Pregnant women & Nursing mother should avoid Corn mint oil.
• It’s use is not recommended for people suffering from cholestasis or gastro-oesophageal reflux disease.
• It is not good for internal use. Thus, use externally only.
• Store the bottle of oil at a place where there isn’t any scope of direct sunlight.