Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Citrus Aurantium Amara||Tunisia||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Fruits||refreshing and sweet aroma||Soluble in alcohol and oils, insoluble in water.|
Popularly known as Bitter orange, Seville orange, Sour orange and Bigarade orange; Neroli is a plant native to Tunisia. Now Avail 100 % pure Certified Organic Neroli Essential Oil with Aromaaz International. Our oil is chemical-free and certified under USFDA and WHO authorities. It is packed very precisely to retain its natural properties.
days, it is widely cultivated in Bahamas and Florida. Extract of Neroli works as a natural supplement to reduce weight and burn fat. Overview of Certified Organic Neroli Essential OilNeroli essential oil is prepared from steam distillation of citrus fruit. The oil is rich in many properties and has uncountable benefits. It highly contains Alpha Pinene, Alpha Terpinene, Beta Pinene, Camphene, Farnesol, Geraniol, Indole Nerol, Linalool, Linalyl Acetate.
Benefits of Certified Organic Neroli Essential Oil
• Neroli essential oil has antidepressant constituents which make it ideal for relieving stress and anxiety.
• The oil has antiseptic benefits to protect the open wounds from infections and bacteria.
• To keep the body away from bacteria and microbial infections as it has bactericidal properties.
• When taken orally, Neroli essential oil can keep the body free from infections of Colon, Prostrate and Urinary tracts and Kidneys.
• Due to its soothing aroma, Neroli essential oil helps in sedating the body functioning and ease sleep disorders.
Although, it hasn’t been yet discovered about its any severe side effects, but to stay on safer side it should be avoided by pregnant and breast-feeding mothers. Also, people with sensitive skin should do a patch test for no allergic reaction.