Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Lavendula augustifolia||France and Bulgaria||Organic||Steam Distillation||Flowers||strong, fresh floral scent smells more like fresh lavender.||soluble in alcohol and oils|
Certified Organic Lavender Essential Oil
Having a bottle of Lavender Essential Oil is like having your own first aid kit, perfume and stimulant. Get a bottle of pure magic delivered to you by Aromaaz International. The essential oil offered here on the website is purely natural and organic, and manufactured with utmost supervisions and care. The enterprise is a certified organic essential oil wholesale supplier in UK, US and rest of the world.
Lavandula Angustifolia is a flowering plant native to the Mediterranean region (Spain, Italy, France, Croatia etc.). It has a strong, earthy aroma which makes it a vital ingredient in most of the perfumes. The plant has a height somewhere between 3-7 feet. The leaves of this plant are green, long and broad. The beautiful flowers of the Lavandula angustifolia have a pinkish-purple hue.
Overview of Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender or Lavandula Angustifolia is the most versatile essential oil in the world today. Whether it is about making your home smell fresh, calming your mind, or having a radiant skin, this essential oil takes care of all. The aroma of this essential oil is soothing, relaxing, and provides a physical and emotional balance to the mind and body.
Certified Organic Lavender Essential Oil Benefits
• Consuming Lavender Essential Oil through aromatherapy helps to ease the symptoms of premenstrual tension like pain, irritation, anxiety, bloating, etc.
• This magical essential oil promotes good sleep with its calming fragrance. For this, add this oil to the diffuser or sprinkle a few drops of it on the pillow.
• Lavender essential oil reduces the anxiety and stress levels in a person if it is inhaled by adding it to the diffuser or used as a room spray.
• Applying this oil on wounds after dilution with an ointment or coconut oil speed up the healing process.
• Eases the pain of the sunburn if lavender oil is applied by mixing it with aloe vera gel.
Certified Organic Lavender Essential Oil Uses
Beauty and cosmetic industries rely on certified organic lavender essential oil wholesale suppliers for their aroma ingredient requirements.
It blends well with
Mandarin, bergamot, lemon, cedarwood, amyris, basil, patchouli and champaca essential oils. Certified organic lavender oil wholesale manufacturers also provide all these mentioned oils for blend.
Precautionary Measures of Lavender Essential Oil
As certified organic lavender essential oil bulk suppliers, we suggest the following general precautionary measures
• As Lavender Essential Oil contains compounds that may lead to menstrual flow, therefore it should not be used by women who are pregnant.
• This oil can sometimes lead to skin irritation. It is advised to take a skin test before going for its widespread use.
• This essential oil is unsuitable for people suffering from asthma.
Transfer the essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Certified organic lavender essential oil manufacturers in India to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
As a Certified organic lavender essential oil bulk supplier, the enterprise delivers all kinds of products to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.
Documents Available on Request
We, as Certified organic lavender oil bulk suppliers & manufacturers, provide following documents to the customers on request,
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) - It gives product specifications, including its color, odor and other details
Gas Chromatography (GC)- It is a sample workflow-cum-pictorial representation of ingredients & their percentage.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) - It gives details about the constituents of the product and their proportion in products.