Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Lavendula augustifolia||France and Bulgaria||Organic||Steam Distillation||Flowers||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
Having a bottle of Lavender Essential Oil is like having an own first aid kit, perfume and stimulant. Get a bottle of pure magic delivered to you by Aromaaz International. The essential oil offered here on the website is purely natural and organic, and manufactured with utmost supervisions and care.Botany
Lavandula Angustifolia is a flowering plant native to the Mediterranean region (Spain, Italy, France, Croatia etc.). It has a strong, earthy aroma which makes it a vital ingredient in most of the perfumes. The plant has a height somewhere between 3-7 feet. The leaves of this plant are green, long and broad. The beautiful flowers of the Lavandula angustifolia have a pinkish-purple hue.Overview of Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender or Lavandula Angustifolia is the most versatile essential oil in the world today. Whether it is about making your home smell fresh, calming your mind, or having a radiant skin, this essential oil takes care of all. The aroma of this essential oil is soothing, relaxing, and provides a physical and emotional balance to the mind and body.Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil
• Consuming Lavender Essential Oil through aromatherapy helps to ease the symptoms of premenstrual tension like pain, irritation, anxiety, bloating, etc.
• This magical essential oil promotes good sleep with its calming fragrance. For this, add this oil to the diffuser or sprinkle a few drops of it on the pillow.
• Lavender essential oil reduces the anxiety and stress levels in a person if it is inhaled by adding it to the diffuser or used as a room spray.
• Applying this oil on wounds after dilution with an ointment or coconut oil speed up the healing process.
• Eases the pain of the sunburn if lavender oil is applied by mixing it with aloe vera gel.
• As Lavender Essential Oil contains compounds that may lead to menstrual flow, therefore it should not be used by women who are pregnant.
• This oil can sometimes lead to skin irritation. It is advised to take a skin test before going for its widespread use.
• This essential oil is unsuitable for people suffering from asthma.