Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cistus Ladaniferus||India||Organic||Steam distillation||Resin||Soluble in alcohol and oils. Insoluble in water.|
Want to buy the amazing Labdanum Essential Oil? Then this is the right place for you. Here at Aromaaz International, we manufacture and supply a wide range of pure and organic essential oils to its clients at reasonable prices.Botany
Cistus Ladanifer is a flowering plant belonging to the family Cistaceae. It is indigenous to the western Mediterranean region. The common names of this plant are Labdanum, Gum Rockrose, Common Gum Cistus, Laudanum, and Brown-Eyed Rockrose. The plant has a height of about 3 meters. The leaves of this plant are evergreen and its flowers have white petals with a reddish maroon spot at the base. This plant is covered with a viscous scented gum which is the source of the labdanum essential oil.Overview of Labdanum Essential Oil
The essential oil has a fresh, intense, and piquant herbaceous fragrance. This essential oil is extracted from the crude gum by the process of solvent (Benzyl Benzoate) extraction. While the labdanum essential oil is primarily used in the perfume industry, it is also touted to provide a number of therapeutic benefits like antimicrobial, antiseptic, astringent, emmenagogue and expectorant. Its wide use in the field of aromatherapy helps to uplift the human moods and get rid of stress, anxiety, and depression.Benefits of Labdanum Essential Oil
• People having asthma can either take steam using this oil or can add this oil to the diffuser for better breathing.
• The Labdanum Essential Oil is an effective remedy to enhance concentration and boost memory. Massage this oil on the forehead after diluting it with carrier oil.
• The anti-inflammatory properties in this oil help in healing sun burns and reducing the pain. Add a few drops of this oil to water and spray on the affected areas.
• In case of chest congestion due to cold and flu, apply this oil on chest and back after diluting it with carrier oil. Taking steam after adding some drops of this essential oil to the hot water is also effective in clearing the throat and chest congestion.
• Labdanum Essential Oil does miracles when it comes to fighting signs of aging. The astringent and antioxidants properties in this oil reduce wrinkles and puffiness from the face.
Labdanum Essential Oil is non-toxic, non-sensitising, and non-irritant. Pregnant women must avoid the use of this essential oil because in some cases it may induce menstruation. Go for a skin patch test before its application.