Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Daucus Carota||India||Wild||Steam distillation||Seeds||Base to Middle||Oil Soluble|
If there is an essential oil that has the potential to occupy a place in women’s beauty repertoire, then it surely is carrot seed oil. This essential oil is indeed a nature’s blessing for a gorgeous looking skin and hair. Be quick and order this beauty potion from Aromaaz International to have an exposure to the wonderful benefits of this oil.
The Wild carrot plant, also called Daucus Carota in the botanical language, is the source of the Carrot Seeds Oil. It is a flowering plant which is a member of the Apiaceae plant family. Indigenous to Europe, wild carrot plant grows wild along the roadside and maybe that’s why this plant is generally referred to as weed.
Overview of Carrot seed Oil
Carrot seed oil is derived from the seeds of the wild carrot plant by steam distillation. This golden orange essential oil is a remarkable product for beautiful skin and hair. It is fortified with vitamins and antioxidants that promote skin regeneration and good skin health.
Benefits of Carrot seed Oil
• The high content of carotol in the carrot seed oil helps in skin rejuvenation. It lightens dark skin cells and infuses new life in them.
• The antioxidants and other components in this oil remove the free radicals and fight the signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines, etc.
• The oil regulates the sebum secretion on the skin. This makes the skin neither too oily nor too dry.
• Dealing with dry hair? Well, don’t worry. Add the carrot seed oil to your conditioner to add moisture and shine to the hair.
• Carrot seed oil is only meant for external use.
• Not to be used by pregnant and lactating women.
• The oil is dangerous to be used on babies, children, and pets.
• Dilution is necessary before use.
• Always do a patch test before widespread application.