Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cinnamomum Camphora||China||Conventional||Steam Distillation||wood||penetrating, strong fragrant||Soluble in alcohol|
If you are searching for a reliable, certified and trusted online supplier of organic oil, Aromaaz International is for you. This is a certified USFDA company that supplies 100% pure and organic Camphor Oil along with many others to shop online.
The evergreen tree of Camphor grows to a height of 20-30cm that belongs to the Lauraceae family of the kingdom Plantae. The leaves of the tree are waxy and glossy in appearance. When crushed, leaves of the plant posses the fragrance of camphor. It produces green foliage that has masses of small-white flowers during spring. Fruits are berry-like and bark is pale in color that is very rough.
Overview of Camphor Oil
It is extracted oil from the leaves of two different plants of camphor. The obtained organic liquid has long-lasting aroma that are cool and penetrates well on applying it. Due to its amazing medicinal attributes, it is high on demand.
Benefits of Camphor Oil
• It is used to improve blood circulation, prevent skin infections and eliminate gas in the body.
• This oil provides relief from Neuralgia and spasms.
• The oil is known to reduce nervous disorders and Arthritis pain.
Blends well with
Camphor oil goes well with Rosemary, Basil, Chamomile,Cajeput, Melissa and Lavender.
• Camphor Oil, if ingested in excess, can be toxic and thus, utmost care should be taken before using it.
• This oil should be applied only topically on the skin or in a diffuser and never internally else it may cause unwanted reactions in the body.