Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Piper Nigrum||India||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Berries||strong , sharp and spicy aroma||Soluble in alcohol & water|
Aromaaz International is a well-known e-commerce platform that is accredited for providing quality organic oil to clients living in different parts of the globe. Black Pepper Oil is supplied to the consumers in airtight bottle with utmost care so that it remains safe during its transportation.
Pepper plant is perennial in nature that grows to a height of 4m and belongs to the family Piperaceae. The leaves of the plants have entire margin and trailing stems touches the ground. It produces small flowers that have long leaf nodes. The flowering plant grows to a height of 5mm that are fully mature and fresh and have single seed.
Overview of Black Pepper Oil
This oil is obtained from the berries of the fruits, commonly known as peppercorn via the steam distillation process. The oil leaves a powerful impact when applied on the body in proper manner. The obtained liquid has warm and spicy aroma.
Benefits of Black Pepper Oil
• It provides relieve from pain and aches.
• The oil aids in digestion and also lowers cholesterol.
• This oil lowers blood pressure and also possesses excellent anticancer properties.
• Due to its antiviral properties, it can be used to treat viral infection.
• It is advisable to keep the bottle of Black Pepper Oil away from the reach of the children.
• In case you are pregnant or a nursing mother, take expert medical advice before using it.
• Always avoid the contact of this organic oil with inner ears, eyes and other sensitive areas of the body.