Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Citrus Aurantium||Italy||Conventional||Cold Pressed||Fruit peel||fresh, fruity citrus aroma||Soluble in alcohol & Insoluble in water|
Are you looking to buy Bitter orange Organic Oil online? If yes, then you have arrived at the right page as we present best quality organic oil that is prepared and packed as per industry defined parameters. It is pure and safe to use for distinctive purpose. Buy it here in varying quantities with quality assurance.
The evergreen plant of bitter orange belongs to the family Rutaceae of the plant kingdom. It grows to a height of 6m and can withstand frost for short time. The fruit is a result of the cross pollination between bitterness of grapefruit and sweetness of the sweet orange. The uplifting fragrance is much fruiter when compared with normal sweet orange.
Overview of Bitter orange Organic Oil
The cold-pressed Bitter orange Organic Oil is extracted from the fruits and is free from chemicals. The peels of the fruits have oil glands that bear tiny pits present inside the peel. The refreshing aromatic oil can be used in the perfumery and other industry for manufacturing consumer goods.
Benefits of Bitter orange Organic Oil
• The oil possesses excellent therapeutic properties such as digestive, antibacterial, antidepressant, stomachic, anti-inflammatory, etc.
• It is widely used in cosmetics to prevent capillary fragility.
• Being antiseptic in nature, the oil can be used to treat cold sores, clear wounds and acnes.
• Never apply Bitter orange Organic Oil without diluting it on the skin.
• In case you are suffering from liver damage or have epileptic problem, avoid using this organic oil.
• Pregnant ladies should consult to the doctor before applying organic oil extracted from bitter orange.