Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Trachyspermum Ammi||Egypt||conventional||steam distillation||Seed||thyme-like aroma||Insoluble in Water|
Variety: Carom/Bishops weed/Trachyspermum/Ammi Oil
Organic Ajwain Seed Oil which is also called as Ajwain Seed Oil or carom seed oil is widely in demand for its therapeutic properties due to the presence of thymol in it. The oil is extracted from the seeds of fruits and is safe to use.
Ajwain is an annual herb that is profusely branched and belongs to the family of Apiaceae. It grows up to a height of 60-90 cm in semi-dry and dry regions due to the high salt content level found in the soil. Ajwain plants bear fruit that looks like the seed that resembles Bishops Weed and is grey in colour. The seeds consist of 2 - 4% oil that is commonly known as Ajwain Oil or Ammi Oil.
A Brief History of Ajwain Seed Oil
Ajwain seed oil is obtained from the steam distillation process. The extracted natural liquid is light orange to reddish-brown in color. It exhibits many medicinal benefits when used in the formulation of Unani medicines. Owing to its anti-microbial and anti-spasmodic property, Ajwain seed oil is a preferred choice among many people. This oil is obtained from full-grown Ajwain seeds which are also used as a stimulant tonic.
• Ajwain Seed Oil finds its wide application in the preparation of home-made medicine for curing different health-related issues during the ancient time and also as a flavoring agent and this is also in great demand even today.
• Due to the presence of Thymol, it is widely used to treat different bronchial issues, gastrointestinal problems and also lack of appetite.
• As Ajwain Seed Oil bear excellent antimicrobial property on human, it helps in preventing the spreading infections.
• Ajwain Seed Oil contains 50% Thymol that is known to have fungicidal as well as germicidal property. The presence of thymol in Ajwain essential oil makes it a perfect choice for manufacturing of perfumes and toothpaste.
• Ajwain Seed Oil is a preferred choice in many industries such as cosmetics, Pharmaceutical, Soap and Flavoring.
• Due to the presence of 50% thymol in Ajwain Seed Oil in addition to thyme, it boosts immune system well so that cold, flu, cough and other viral infections can be cured easily.
General Precautionary Measures!
• Do not use Ajwain Seed Oil for internal intake.
• Before the topical application on the skin for Ajwain Seed Oil, never forget to dilute it.
• Ajwain Seed Oil should not be used for eyes, mucous membrane and sensitive area on the body.
• Pregnant ladies, children and nursing mother should always consult with their doctor or healthcare provider before applying Ajwain Seed Oil.