The desire for wellness is an important ingredient of our life styles in the modern ers today. People across the globe yearn for lifestyle products that are absolute form of nature-as-it-is and are free of GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms), chemicals, pesticides or adulterations. The plants and trees today are grown in absolute and pure natural environments where from the soil to the fertilizers and the production measures to procedures are all defined and ‘certified’ for their organic production – from inception till packaging. Such products are much in demand these days, even though they mean an extra ‘offload’ on our wallets. The 100% pure and natural essential and carrier oils and allied products are such aromatic extracts obtained from organically harvested and grown flowers, grasses, fruits, leaves, roots, plants and trees. They are also referred ethereal oils by the very name of source and extraction procedures from which and how they are extracted. The products of essential oils, carrier oils, hydrosols, absolutes etc. all are similar to the 100% natural and pure products, except the fact of how they are ‘produced’!
AROMAAZ INTERNATIONAL are an India-based firm that manufactures, supplies and exports their world class ‘Certified Organic’ oils to the major wholesalers, bulk sellers and importers across all continents of the globe. Small retailers and buyers looking for the products for their personal uses are also well catered by us. Our fully safe, secure and electronically encrypted e-Commerce enabled web site gives you a fantastic reason to buy our products ‘on-line’. We have lucrative pricing schemes designed and devised for all your bulk purchasing and wholesale purchasing needs. Our shipping is ‘priority-based’ for all ‘Our’ customers and clients which is so conveniently and effectively priced by our strategic shipping partners like DHL, FedEx and UPS. After-sales services and support from customer care is available for you 24x7! One may rest totally assured when it comes to qualitative and quantitative measures that one may imagine and expect.
Our Mega on-line web store is fully safe and secure, encrypted, real time payment gateway enabled to give you all the reasons of happiness and satisfaction. With our payment partner channel “Pay Pal” your money is absolutely secure and safe! AROMAAZ INTERNATIONAL is primarily into exports business and hence we have special and attractive pricing options schemes for major and potential wholesale and bulk buyers. If you are a supplier in your country or a region of your country, you will find our pricing very competitive and lucrative, given the finest quality of our products. Your satisfaction is our priority and your happiness with our products is our primary goalYou may write to us at
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for your queries and to get the copy of our products’ list.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Aromaaz International
1. What do you mean by certified organic oils?
Certified organic oils are those essential oils which are extracted from the plant botanicals which were are exposed to the harmful insecticides or pesticides. They are 100% natural and pure and do not contain any adulterants or preservatives.
2. Can certified organic oils be used for internal purposes?
We never recommend the internal usage of essential oils. They are highly concentrated liquids which can cause serious damage if used internally.
3. How certified organic oils are extracted?
Most of the certified organic oils are extracted from the various plant botanicals like stem, flowers, leaves, roots, seeds, etc. using the steam distillation or hydro distillation method. The other methods used to extract these oils include cold pressed method, solvent extraction, sublimation, fractional distillation, and CO2 extraction.
4. What are the benefits of certified organic essential oils?
The benefits of using certified organic essential oils include:
- Boosts digestion: Organic oils like peppermint, fennel, and ginger essential oils promote good digestion and boost gut health.
- Heals burn: The anti-inflammatory properties of essential oils help is in the healing of burns as well as sunburns.
- Promotes sleep: The soothing fragrance of these oils relaxes the mind and promotes a good night sleep.
- Heals skin problems: Skin rashes, acne, eczema, and other skin problems can be treated using diluted essential oils.
- Aromatherapy: The calming fragrance of the certified organic oils relaxes the nerves of the brain and muscles of the body.
5. What organic essential oils are good for skin?
Lavender essential oil, tea tree essential oil, rosehip essential oil, patchouli essential oil, ylang-ylang essential oil, rose essential oils, and frankincense essential oil are some of the good certified organic oils for skin.
6. Why pregnant women are not allowed to use essential oils?
Pregnant women are not allowed to use essential oils because they can stimulate hormones and encourage bleeding.
7. Is it necessary to dilute certified organic essential oils before topical application?
Yes, it is advised to dilute essential oils with carrier oils before applying on the skin as they are highly volatile and concentrated in nature. The skin can react if they are directly applied on it.
8. Are organic essential oils safe?
Yes, organic essential oils are absolutely safe to use. However, it is important to use them wisely and as per the instructions. For skin applications, always ensure to dilute them with good quality carrier oils. We advise not to use these oils orally or internally.
9. What are the uses of certified organic oils?
The uses of these essential oils are –
- Skin care products such as lotions, creams, etc.
- Hair care products like shampoo, conditioner, oils, etc.
- Room fresheners
- Decreases mental ailments like stress, insomnia, and anxiety
10. Are essential oils safe for children?
It is better to avoid using essential oils on children as they are concentrated in nature and their delicate skin can react to them.